Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins abuse footage

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It is frankly quite tedious. However it is the easter holidays, so it is to be expected. Well done S'ton on yesterdays win, for Christ sake, why cant some people just put thier hands up and be gracious in defeat. Idiots on here were giving them the treatment when we turned them over at thier place 18months ago. Bout time we were bought back down to earth.

Hand up. But I still hate them!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
.. and you were still brought back to earth. Your a bit of a cock arent you LB.

Why are you one this forum?, i don't understand your mindset that you want to post on another teams forum, I know you live in the town (City) but if i lived in Southampton i still would see no reason to post on their forum, what is you logic to doing this ?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Why are you one this forum?, i don't understand your mindset that you want to post on another teams forum, I know you live in the town (City) but if i lived in Southampton i still would see no reason to post on their forum, what is you logic to doing this ?

1. A lot of the threads on here are not football related but related to issues about Brighton the city.
2. To defend the Saints against the morons who keep starting anti Saints threads.
3. To wind up the likes of London Blue who hate the Saints.
4. Brighton have generally been my 2nd team would you believe
5. Our forum is crap, always goes down, and any non Saints related thread gets shipped off to another area that no one looks at. This forum is far more fun, especially in the last 48 hours.

1. A lot of the threads on here are not football related but related to issues about Brighton the city.
2. To defend the Saints against the morons who keep starting anti Saints threads.
3. To wind up the likes of London Blue who hate the Saints.
4. Brighton have generally been my 2nd team would you believe
5. Our forum is crap, always goes down, and any non Saints related thread gets shipped off to another area that no one looks at. This forum is far more fun, especially in the last 48 hours.
five good points You've made there,
but We'd still like you to f*** off.
Scummer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Were going nowhere mate. See you next season.

BTW, why do Brighton call us scummers. Were NOT your rivals. You havent got a proper rival.

You're right - we're not rivals Ben and it was just a 'promotion rivalry' thing this year. We do have a real rival though - Crystal Palace - it was in the top 10 most fierce football rivalrys in a recent poll or something. The bad feeling was mainly aimed at Adkins ridiculous jibes which were well answered by Albion fans on Sat. Plus Hammond and Harding's excuses for us blitzing the title in the week were pathetic (even you KNOW that!) I thought you did deserve to just win Sat btw although a draw wouldn't have been particularl unfair imo as for 80 mins we were fairly solid defensively. It was clear you had a lot more to play for than us so fair play, though it's unquestionable that we play a lot more attractive football than you. Llanna (sp) was a cut above anyone Sat. Good luck next season, but you'll be off our radar - it will be Palace we have the real rivalry with.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

BTW, why do Brighton call us scummers. Were NOT your rivals. You havent got a proper rival.

Who's yours then?

After all, you're only a small town in Pompey.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham

WE don't call you scummers. It's only about a dozen teenagers who seem to have an obsession with you. And don't go anywhere Neb most of your posts are generally OK.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
adkins sign.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here