Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adie Boothroyd

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Before this rumour is completedly dismissed lets not forget the bold way inwhich Knight replaced Wilkins with Adams before before Wilkins even knew he was losing his job.

Now obviously paying Adams off is an issue but i get the impression that the new investors in the club carry a fair bit of weight and will not tolerate uner-acheivement for long.

It is perfectly plausible that Knight is looking at potential alternatives (and perhaps even had an informal chat with them). Thats not to say Adams will certainly be off but as with any under-performing organisation the board will pre-emptively look for solutions before it becomes too late.

New investors...? ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think these stories are nonsense. Dick Knight may have made a mistake in sacking Wilkins and getting Adams in that it has cost us a season of going no where but I have still have faith that Adams will get there in the end. Changing the manager now will only make the situation worse. What we need is stability on the manager front, and investment from the board.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Who would the new investors be?, does this mean we will be making signings when the transfer window opens,thinks, in our position who would want to join us. I think it is too late the new investors should have been introduced when we were still in the Championship.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think it is too late the new investors should have been introduced when we were still in the Championship.

INTRODUCED? Do you think they were just waiting for an invite?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
So, a couple of people are claiming to be in the know that Boothroyd is on his way brighton before new year.
Can anyone pour any light on these rumours?
I would say get him in asap and give him January to rebuild.

Seems no-one is able to pour any light on these rumours, or shed cold water on them either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here