Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adebayor - how did he miss?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
What a way to miss with almost the last kick of the game - it was an open goal!

Decided to watch Man U instead of Arsenal tonight though, but both seem to have been pretty dull matches. Saw a nice goal from Benzema.

Also great to see Celtic lose, having been ahead twice! They're pretty much out now I think.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I see
captaincaveman8yl.jpg
scored a late goal for Utd

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought the arsenal game was quite entertaining - especially with jens in goal

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I thought Arsenal-Milan was a bloody good game, not a fantastic amount of of goal mouth action but some lovely passing, team play and defending.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I watched the Celtic v Barcelona game, it was an absolutely mesmerising game and showed why the Champions League is just so good. Barcelona were a joy to watch with their one touch football but Celtic more than contributed, with a spirited braveheart performance.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I watched the Celtic v Barcelona game, it was an absolutely mesmerising game and showed why the Champions League is just so good. Barcelona were a joy to watch with their one touch football but Celtic more than contributed, with a spirited braveheart performance.

I was actually quite disappointed with Celtic last night. No complaints about the result and the stats say it all, and yes I am aware Barca are amazing etc etc etc, but I've never seen a team look so scared in my life.

I think Celtic believed the hype too much about Barcelona and were so panicky, giving the ball away left right and centre and just generally making poor decisions. Which is ridiculous really given what that side has achieved in recent years.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Bet Nathan Elder Ends Up At Arsenal As A Squad Player. Sure, He'll Never Be Good Enough For A Regular First Team Place, But There Aren't Many Who Are.

You Wait, Brentford Will Get £1.5M For Him From A Premiership Club And Even Then They Will Think They Could Have Got More.

He Certainly Would Have Tucked Away An Open Goal, Unlike Adebayor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here