Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Add my reserved Seat" - mine not working

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I had a problem with my housemate's reserved ticket not showing up in my friends and family. Phoned ticket office, sorted there and then. Bang. Booked online... 15mins in total.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have just read in the argus that STH seats will only be held till this Monday at 6pm not the 12 sept

There must be some confusion some where. The offical sites says that

STH have until 12th september to get their tickets before they go on general sale
Currently season ticket holders can only buy tickets online
From Monday 5th, STH can buy in person at the club shops or by phone.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Liverpool Tickets on Sale

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I had an odd one just now. Logged in as me, but one of my F&F's tickets didn't show, but when that F&F logged in to his account, mine did show - so bought them under that log-in :shrug:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
It will say "pending" until they have uploaded the game to your ST, which won't happen until about a day before the game. If you have a confirmation then you have bought the ticket.
Same as Sunderland game I did not get a confirmation at all so had to go to the stadium where they told me it had been purchased

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Same as Sunderland game I did not get a confirmation at all so had to go to the stadium where they told me it had been purchased

Have they got your correct email address, because I get an automated email within 30 seconds of purchasing my ticket?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Have they got your correct email address, because I get an automated email within 30 seconds of purchasing my ticket?
I checked it when I sorted my ticket however the bloke serving me did have fingers like pigs tits, so could of naused it up. Trip to the stadium tomorrow I guess

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I checked it when I sorted my ticket however the bloke serving me did have fingers like pigs tits, so could of naused it up. Trip to the stadium tomorrow I guess

I had a problem and sent an email to Paul McGowan, the ticket office manager, and he got it sorted very quickly. There was a problem on the web site that caused a few of us to have the same problems, but all sorted now (so he says).

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
Bought mine + 2 F&F at 2.00 pm without any problems - I think sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here