Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Add my reserved Seat" - mine not working

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
This may have been said already but does anyone get the same problem as me - you login, click add my reserved seat and then when you do it still says basket is Empty.

Ami doing something wrong or is this an error on the clubs part. Happened with all my cup games so far

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Strangely, I've now logged in again and Liverpool seats are appearing in the Reserved Seats section, where they weren't an hour ago. Might be worth trying again now?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm sure mine said basket was empty, but I think I just clicked on continue or maybe it was checkout and bought them ok

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Was having the same problem earlier today but its all working fine now. Seems like whatever the problem was its been sorted.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I had 3 goes before I managed to buy mine this morning, I just hope they didn't charge me 3 times :)

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Well I think I got mine, however have had no confirmation but after checking purchase history the Liverpool ticket states pending with an order number, whats all that about.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Had the same problem for Sunderland. They didn't appear online initially, but for some reason did when the online only sale finished on the Monday. Could've been a coincidence but if you're still having promlems, I would wait until Monday before wasting time and effort being position 35 in the phone queue!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Had the same problem for Sunderland. They didn't appear online initially, but for some reason did when the online only sale finished on the Monday. Could've been a coincidence but if you're still having promlems, I would wait until Monday before wasting time and effort being position 35 in the phone queue!

Thanks for the infomation as I recall the same happend to me for Sunderland and had to go to the Amex to sort it. Will probably have to do the same again but will wait to see what happens, got till the 12th after all.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
22 in the queue this morning....same issue...same with the Sunderland tickets as well. Eventually spoke to the Ticket Office then to be told they would sort it...they haven't. Extremely boring....It's amazing how difficult they make it to spend money!

Ho hum...teething problems....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
22 in the queue this morning....same issue...same with the Sunderland tickets as well. Eventually spoke to the Ticket Office then to be told they would sort it...they haven't. Extremely boring....It's amazing how difficult they make it to spend money!

Ho hum...teething problems....

If you got through to the ticket office, why didn't you just buy the tickets over the phone ?

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Well I think I got mine, however have had no confirmation but after checking purchase history the Liverpool ticket states pending with an order number, whats all that about.

It will say "pending" until they have uploaded the game to your ST, which won't happen until about a day before the game. If you have a confirmation then you have bought the ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here