Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams & White

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Please, just go, NOW! :rant: :rant:

And don't give me this 10 men bollocks, we were being outplayed when we had 11...

With the dinosaur and the clown in charge we are going nowhere but down.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Too True, The League 2 side were passing us off the park before the sending off.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Both of them have to f*** off now, Adams has lost it, White has never had it.

Bald Seagull

Sep 24, 2008
I'm new to Northstand but time to speak up, enough is enough...

Let's not get carried away by the hard-working performance tonight, as previously said we were second best for the opening 40 mins with 11 vs 11.

This game was the opportunity to show some quality in comparison to a poor League 2 team, off the back of an awful season culminating in a dismal showing on Saturday, and we failed to show it...

Sorry Micky, please leave now to avoid 3 more months of this dross...and beyond

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
If you had just landed on this planet and watched that game, you would have said that we were the team heading for the Conference league. The worst aspect of it was that they even showed us how to pass a ball to feet up to the forwards and even passed the ball out of defense.
I really can't take much more of this constant hoofing.

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
Adams must go NOW.
The players do not need a hug, they need to be told how to play football properly again.
Just go now.
We will not 'Keep the Faith'

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
Adams must go NOW.
The players do not need a hug, they need to be told how to play football properly again.
Just go now.
We will not 'Keep the Faith'

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
We have no coaching staff at the club. I could not believe the amount of up and unders we put in tonight. If I was Nicky Forster I would be absolutely livid. His chance of Wembley has gone and every player on the pitch except maybe Whing let him down. He is head and shoulders above anyone else at the club, but we still insist on trying to make him look rubbish by sticking it in the air. The whole club is in turmoil and 4 year olds could pass the ball better. Sack the lot now before it is too late. We need coaches that can get the best out of the players not ruin them. The players have definately gone backwards under Adams. I was one of those that was glad to see him back, but he has definately lost any ability he had.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
We have no coaching staff at the club. I could not believe the amount of up and unders we put in tonight. If I was Nicky Forster I would be absolutely livid. His chance of Wembley has gone and every player on the pitch except maybe Whing let him down. He is head and shoulders above anyone else at the club, but we still insist on trying to make him look rubbish by sticking it in the air. The whole club is in turmoil and 4 year olds could pass the ball better. Sack the lot now before it is too late. We need coaches that can get the best out of the players not ruin them. The players have definately gone backwards under Adams. I was one of those that was glad to see him back, but he has definately lost any ability he had.

well said

Sussex by the Sea

Oct 28, 2008
For too long have I sat in silence, reading some of the messages on NSC. I have suffered as long as the rest of you this season and cannot recall watching a team that has consistently under achieved through lack of effort, discipline and creativity. The players have the ability, as they have proved last season and at their previous clubs. The manager and coaches are there to motivate and instill their own ideas. This team HAS gone backwards and confidence in the squad must be at an all time low. With new players recently brought in to the club, there was a brief period of hope where the players once again found their belief (Leicester and Hartlepool), however I'm sorry to say that the coaching set-up and rest of the team have now brought the confidence of these players to a low. The only way to bring this belief and confidence back to the team is to start winning matches and sadly I don't think Micky or Mr. White have the respect of the players any longer. I therefore believe the only positive solution is to seek a new coaching set up, which should hopefully bring some life back in to the team and with any luck give us fans something to cheer about for the remainder of the season. We are a League 1 side, with players capable of competing at this level. League 2 football is not an option, especially with a new stadium to fill and finance. Micky, please do us a favour and pick up your P45.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
That's all well and good, I just hope White is there too, the new manager cannot and must not be told to work with him otherwise it'll be more of the same shit.

And hopefully Booker, get a new manager in, and he can bring in his own staff, who actually understand the game, and in the Summer when the transfer window re-opens they can bring in their own players, and get shot of the one's they don't want.

perrydigweed

Feb 18, 2009
Bring back wilkins! I cannot possibly understand the decision to sack him last year. 7th position with about a tenth the money adams has used was a great effort.
Adams to come back after failing everywhere else, was a backward step.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Bring back wilkins! I cannot possibly understand the decision to sack him last year. 7th position with about a tenth the money adams has used was a great effort.
Adams to come back after failing everywhere else, was a backward step.

Wilkins won't be coming back.

He also had £300,000 to spend on Glen Murray plus other funds.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Couldn't beat a league two side over two legs, absolutely pathetic.

Season ticket renewals will be interesting...

davidjp

Jan 15, 2009
A proposal:

Sack the coaching staff and bring a quality coach/number 2 in and keep Micky. Cheaper than sacking him and I believe that he is still a good motivator.

If DK does want him to go, I would hope that in the best financial interests of the club, that he resigns rather than wait for the sack.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A proposal:

Sack the coaching staff and bring a quality coach/number 2 in and keep Micky. Cheaper than sacking him and I believe that he is still a good motivator.

I

I would agree with that and would allow him to spend the wages of those 2 clowns if needed to bring in the right man but having done it I would tell him that this is his last throw of the dice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here