Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Turn Around will start today!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I feel certain that today will mark the start of our rise up the league table. Adams is not a bad manager. He was brought in at a daft time in the history of the club and being the nature of the man he is he fiddled with the squad too much and has been tinkering ever since. But he is getting there and I fully expect a win today followed by a lenghty unbeaten run that takes us comfortably into mid table.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He has to. If we don't win, we'll get what we got last year and people will ignore the issues at hand (in last year's case the squad getting completely shunted) and start talking of us traditionally having a poor post christmas run, which will lead to the players going into games already resigned to losing and ultimately beating themselves with this attitude.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Mid table! Brilliant! He's already f***ed this season up going on where we SHOULD be with the players we have.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
There seems to be one of these posts before every game, even if we do win will it just be yet another false dawn?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I think the players will be up for it after Tranmere. That must have hurt after playing well. I hope they can win despite MA's dreadful team selection and appalling tactics.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Turn around and F@@@ OFF i think.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
We lose once AGAIN in the last 5 mins. Total rubbish, couldnt buy a win at the moment........

real shame as I like Adams but I have to admit I cannot see anything good coming out of the club on the playing side at all at the moment. We are CRAP and predictable to boot.

I await the bullshit excuses as how we are not a bottom 4 side etc. Well I am sorry but we obviously are because we don't pick up any points......ANYWHERE...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What an atrocious post this was. In all honestly when I posted it I kind of believed it!! Then Adams goes and loses by support too.

What the f*** was Fraser doing in right midfield when we have countless better options, Robsinon, Fleetwood, McCleod (switching Cox), Thornton for a start.

And then with half an hour to go and the game there to be won, he sits on his hands. Truly astonishing tactics.

And as for you Dick Knight, the fans don't want to see you walking away from your seat laughing and joking with your cronies after a piss poor defeat like that. Sort it out, admit you f***ed up when you got rid of Wilkins, or f*** off.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What an atrocious post this was. In all honestly when I posted it I kind of believed it!! Then Adams goes and loses by support too.

What the f*** was Fraser doing in right midfield when we have countless better options, Robsinon, Fleetwood, McCleod (switching Cox), Thornton for a start.

And then with half an hour to go and the game there to be won, he sits on his hands. Truly astonishing tactics.

And as for you Dick Knight, the fans don't want to see you walking away from your seat laughing and joking with your cronies after a piss poor defeat like that. Sort it out, admit you f***ed up when you got rid of Wilkins, or f*** off.

To be honest i really thought we would win today as well.Ten minutes into the second half i could only see one team who was going to win it.Not us.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
my god if that was the turn around we are screwed. Did we have a shot at goal in the second half. Bar Murray driving at the defence a couple of times i don't remember any real attacking plays

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
my god if that was the turn around we are screwed. Did we have a shot at goal in the second half. Bar Murray driving at the defence a couple of times i don't remember any real attacking plays

Half time I thought we were edging it, but after ten minutes of the second half it became clear we needed to change things. Alas our manager sat there wondering how he was going to cling on to a point rather than having the balls to go for three. THe Colchester manager thought the opposite.

Half time I thought we were edging it, but after ten minutes of the second half it became clear we needed to change things. Alas our manager sat there wondering how he was going to cling on to a point rather than having the balls to go for three. THe Colchester manager thought the opposite.

But the turnaround did start today - in your attitude, and a lot of other people's, by the looks of this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here