Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams out?

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
PIss off.

Are you actually as stupid as the comments you make?

Adams out? After 4 games in which we've secured 8 points?

Good one.

I want a better style of football.

I am a football purist, and i long to see the beautiful game to be played beautifully. We haven't had that for ages, and i doubt Adams to be the man to bring it to us.

Not ANOTHER account for the person whose husband doesn't no her?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

I am a football purist, and i long to see the beautiful game to be played beautifully. We haven't had that for ages, and i doubt Adams to be the man to bring it to us.

If thats what you are after I think you are supporting the wrong team.....???

Er remember this is the 3rd tier of Football.

Even the NATIONAL SIDE are crap so what do you expect?

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
all the players hated him.. possibly the worst manager ever to manage the albion?

Don't be stupid. I was delighted when Mickey returned, and back the decision all the way, but there is no need to be stupid. He didn't do that bad a job, strengthened the squad, and I believe that had he not been sacked he would have slowly progressed again this season.

Who?

Why do people doubt my support for Albion? I've supported them for all i can remember. Get off my back.

Sorry but there are some traits showing that suggest you are possibly 'another user name'. You're bhadeb under a different name aren't you?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

Don't worry about the abuse - i get it all the time on here - unless you say what some on here want you to say all you get is abuse - i myself was not happy about today - the way i look at it is i have paid out now for 2 matches for my husband and myself and been served up the same rubbish - i have paid out nearly £80.00 to watch the matches i think that i am intitled to say that i think what i have seen at home so far this season is S**T

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
well i spoke to one of the players and he said everyone he spoke to was not happy with dean.. and i quote one player said to me 'the day wilkins got the sack was one of the best days of my life' thats how much he was disliked, he had as much inspiration as a burnt oven glove. Glad to see the back of him.:salute:

Wilkins was disliked by the players he released thats about it, c'mon which player was it ??

Forster, Murray, Elphick, Hammond, Westlake, Bowditch no of course not, so you spoke to Hart big f***ing deal and I dont know about 'happiest day of his life' more likely 'Luckiest day of his life' !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here