• Not a Clue

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I've just spoken to Robbie Savage in town and he told me he was taken off for a shin injury. So the Thornton substitution was luck. He also said he didn't know why Thornton wasn't given more of a chance, he thought he was a good player and deserved it.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I've just spoken to Robbie Savage in town and he told me he was taken off for a shin injury. So the Thornton substitution was luck. He also said he didn't know why Thornton wasn't given more of a chance, he thought he was a good player and deserved it.

Savage said Thornton was brilliant after his debut at the Cheltenham game.

Maybe if Savage wasnt injured, Thornton would have played wide left instead of Cox.

All hindsight of course, but it worked out alright in the end.

If Savage is injured, was that his last game for the Albion???

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Savage said Thornton was brilliant after his debut at the Cheltenham game.

Maybe if Savage wasnt injured, Thornton would have played wide left instead of Cox.

All hindsight of course, but it worked out alright in the end.

If Savage is injured, was that his last game for the Albion???

Yes. He said he is going home tomorrow. Didn't know what the future held at Derby. I politely thanked him and wished him luck.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thats a shame, I thought he done really well and was vital in changing our team from a bunch of hoofers, into a team that could put 6 or 7 passes together and look quite good in spells.

Passes to the SAME colour shirt is NOT allowed.

Also Johnson will soon have it coached OUT of him that you CANNOT shoot from long range as well and Thornton will be coached NOT to run with the ball.

You heard it here FIRST. :thumbsup:

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
it makes you wonder whether they want to play for MA!

I have played semi-pro and when you play for a manager you dont get on with its affects everyone. its a nightmare.
I heard one or two players from previous years who played under him canning him left, right and centre.

One thing ive learnt in life is you should never go back.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It was not a masterstroke but a massive win. Hopefully this is the start of a good run for us.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
He spun the dice and won. Let's see if we kick on against Millwall before casting judgement.

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
Doesn't matter, he made a decision and it worked, its when you dont make decsions and you hope it works out, like McGhee, that you should worry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here