Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
7/10/08

Brighton were 14th on 11 points
We were still in the League Cup AND beat Leyton Orient in the JPT on pennos

------------------------------------------------

7/10/09
Brighton are 21st on 9 points
Out of the League Cup and out of the JPT having been beaten by Leyton Orient. We were so shit we even got a BYE in the 1st round!!

Should have kept the faith :angry::jester:

Attachments

• table.JPG
    table.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 433
  • table09.JPG
    table09.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quality of football though?????

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if adams was still in charge we would be in league two

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I must admit, i was expecting more from Salad, not top 7, but top half!

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Puzzled

I am still puzzled about last season. I was happy to see Micky back - we won at Crewe, putting in a lot of crosses and working hard, put 4 in against Barnet and then......it all slowly went wrong. I am still not sure in my mind what happened. Maybe Dean White and Bob Booker are the problem and no manager will succeed with them here.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I am still puzzled about last season. I was happy to see Micky back - we won at Crewe, putting in a lot of crosses and working hard, put 4 in against Barnet and then......it all slowly went wrong. I am still not sure in my mind what happened. Maybe Dean White and Bob Booker are the problem and no manager will succeed with them here.

I think that too many loan players didn't help either

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

One common theme is the fans were vocal about getting McGhee out and then Adams out, both very capable managers. All that said, I'm not getting Salde and it feels like we're not far from reaching for the oxygen masks and adopting brace position. Who will announce May Day first this time? Bloom or the fans?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Didnt we beat Wycombe at home?

True we did. I had to bribe my little boy with ice cream, Fanta and candy floss to maintain interest in what was an utterly dire game, but we did win it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here