Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams has resigned... Curbishley in until the end of the season...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Kuipers wasn't great last night, maybe instead of blaming Adams we should be blaming the COLI

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
If we can motivate an'chivy the team to huss-le the opposition into the Mud-skipper Forster will add the finishing touch
If Micky is wrass-tling with his conch-ience maybe eel take the lads out and foot the barbel at the sportsman, the important thing is to not let Dean White-bait him.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Quote from Micky Adams. " I was in it for the long trawl. I have had a whale of a time, but I am now a lonely sole and will have to look for a new plaice. It is a hard job as Brighton Manager but I am sure that Dick Knight will find someone to Fillet

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I have been TRAWLING through NSC, but the club appears to have CLAMmed up. Do you think it's on PORPOISE. (Yes I Know they're not fish.)

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
It would be nice to see a sell-out at Withdean against Crewe next saturday. It would be nice to FILLET.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Michel KIPPERS to make way for Sully for Millwall clash?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Should Micky Adams step down? - for MI-NNOW (me no) , he should stay to the end and sort this shit out.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Lead Singer from D:ream has been quoted on speaking to Dick Knight, advising that Fins can only get better!

*i'm here all week*
:thumbsup:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
We would be CRUCIAN our way to Wembley if we won last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here