Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams - 1st signs of madness

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
At the end of the game Adams was shouting and gesticulating at some youngsters who had the temerity to express their dis-satifaction. Reminded me of the Jocko clown after the Stoke game.

That way lies madness.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
At the end of the game Adams was shouting and gesticulating at some youngsters who had the temerity to express their dis-satifaction. Reminded me of the Jocko clown after the Stoke game.

That way lies madness.

I saw that too............wouldn,t be surprised if he walks soon.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thomson RIGHT WING was pretty mad too, especially when we had wingers on the bench and El Abd in the centre

How much money do St Mirren want, to take Thomson............I,ll be happy to chip in.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I thought Micky was showing signs of a personality disorder slash mental weakness in the summer at Burgess Hill. He was wearing a silver watch, white Adidas half-shells and hair gel, and looked like an 18 year old. There is a chance he has lost it, which is thrilling if you suspected his aggression was teeming with hidden fragility.

Not that I think he should go or owt. We'll do well next season.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
what can Thomson do when he is playing out of position?!

Funny you should say that.............I always wonder what he can do when he IS playing in his right position.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Didn't think we had anybody on right wing/midfield, which didn't help the woeful Whing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here