Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
webbo.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah. The rule of thumb appears to be "usually you'll get information about it on the next press conference".

Unless he’s fit to play (very unlikely given the way he went down) expect to hear something vaguer than vague, which is effectively no news at all :smile:

That is not a complaint btw it’s just an acceptance of how we treat injury news

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
GP advised in the pre match interview he is out until at least after the next international break whenever that is
Weekend of 9 October. Including tomorrow, we have 3 league games before that, plus energy drink 3rd round match

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He’s out till at least Norwich away on Oct 16th then. Means he’ll miss Leicester, Swansea, Palace and Arsenal.

Bad news. Some big games in that. Get well soon Adam

Good news is Burn is back in contention.

I also can't help but think just how much Haydon Roberts would balance that back 3. Possibly freeing up Veltman to play Right Wing Back. Gross is out as well of course

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Bad news. Some big games in that. Get well soon Adam

Good news is Burn is back in contention.

I also can't help but think just how much Haydon Roberts would balance that back 3. Possibly freeing up Veltman to play Right Wing Back. Gross is out as well of course

Maybe our little dynamo otherwise known as Lamptey will comeback and fill the void

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I wonder whether we’ll go to a back four with Webster out. Duffy and Dunk at CB. Veltman at RB and Cucurella at LB?
Either that or a back three of Dunk and Duffy with Veltman and possibly March and Cucurella as wingbacks. (Solly on the right which he can do)
We will miss Webster as he is the centre back that tends to bring the ball out of defence the most and probably has the most pace.
Dunk, Duffy and Veltman are hardly speedy as a back three.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potter said that the plan is still to give him some action in the Swansea game.

Was this announced today or is this news from a previous pre match interview?

Edit, just seen it's from today, great news potentially

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here