Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adam Webster - our next England centre back

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I find it hard to believe that left of a back three is his preferred position. He seems a lot less comfortable coming out with the ball from that side. From the right of a two he looks a lot more assured to me, maybe it's just a misperception on my behalf. I've heard it said before that's his strongest position but I've seen no evidence of it.

Maybe you need to have this argument with the man himself? - Webster's dream move to Albion

12345.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Great bloke & player. I think most of us are aware why he has just signed a new long contract. ???

He has one more big move in his career?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Strathclyde Saturday Morning Amateur Football League level fishing

FFS! How on earth is English only your second language?! If you could only master that final thing - it's always a PAIR of trousers, or jeans, or shorts etc - then you'd be the most literate person on here bar NONE :moo:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Probably his best performance in a Brighton shirt today. Stormed up the pitch and firm in the tackle. No question at all in my mind, whatever he says, he's better from the right.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Probably his best performance in a Brighton shirt today. Stormed up the pitch and firm in the tackle. No question at all in my mind, whatever he says, he's better from the right.

I thought this too, my MoTM, slightly ahead of Bissouma, both excellent.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
The Webster lad played a blinder today, yet the TV always talks about Bissouma.

Webster seems to keep getting better and he is a leader just like Duffy and Dunk. I never thought I would see a Brighton team where there are so many players that bossed the game, and they do it with class too, and in the top flight no less!
I wonder what Mr. Lawrenson thinks?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
MOM - slotted in lovely on the right - passing spot on.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Absolutely outstanding as per! He is just brilliant.

Has pace, strength, can tackle, block, head, run with the ball, pass long or short, he’s a leader - he really does have the lot. England’s best centre back and a Sussex boy to boot!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
15 months of a largely empty Amex allowed him to relax into being a quality CB/RWB.

Prior to that, he was nervy and targeted by the boo boys.

He seems effortlessly good at everything asked of him and just eats up the ground in any foot-race or foray forward.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We're in the south end of WSU, so we had a birds eye view of some of his passing in the first half, which was just sensational. But while we're on CBs, that chested back pass by Dunk :ohmy:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes.

Webster MOM today, amid strong competition.

Wonderful performance and showed every facet of his game

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The Webster lad played a blinder today, yet the TV always talks about Bissouma.

Webster seems to keep getting better and he is a leader just like Duffy and Dunk. I never thought I would see a Brighton team where there are so many players that bossed the game, and they do it with class too, and in the top flight no less!
I wonder what Mr. Lawrenson thinks?
Tbf to Lawro he's tipped us to win both games.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here