Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Lallana

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Once again pure class.
Another 90 minutes under his belt. If Adam can maintain his fitness for the majority of next season he will become one of the most astute signings we've ever made.

The guy is the incredible conductor of our Orchestra.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And have you noticed that other players seem to be playing more Lallana-type passes (hold it a second, then pass the ball accurately in an unexpected direction to a BHA player in space between 10-15 meters away). Learning from watching and training with him or coincidence?

* which may have made Maupay's mis-passes last night stand out even more, because he did all of the above, but so often to a space not to a BHA player.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don’t forget the ‘full kit wanker’ BHA gloves. Absolute legend and secure enough in himself not to give a crap about his self-image wearing those things!

:bowdown: :amex:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Don’t forget the ‘full kit wanker’ BHA gloves. Absolute legend and secure enough in himself not to give a crap about his self-image wearing those things!

:bowdown: :amex:
Legend? Reportedly on a cushy 70k a week for 3 years. So far 1 goal, 1 assist.

But he wears gloves and has looked quite good for the last few games.

Legend.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I read that as having a pop at people's use of the word "legend". And let's face it, Lallana isn't one. Well, not here anyway.

Exactly - along way from it IMO......... but then I don’t think Vicente is either.

Slightly O/T, but he talks well and I like his honesty, he especially highlighted poor decision making Monday which was rife throughout the team including him.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
If you get passed the first two mins, it's ok!

Always good to hear someone on the inside talk about the club in such glowing terms.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks for sharing the video. It is well worth a listen with about 23 mins talking about his experience of joining and playing for Brighton.

You need to listen from 2min30secs until 25min30secs for the Brighton stuff. After that it's predominantly Liverpool.

Adam's clearly happy with his decision to move to the Albion and is very impressed with Potter (so much so that he's even wearing a Potter baseball cap).
Dan Ashworth is highly regarded by him and one of the main reasons for having the confidence to join.
Lot's of time is spent chatting with 'football nut and 'top top player' Pascal Gross (Bayern Munich fan).
Jason Steele (who lives in the flat downstairs) has spoken to him about the continued improvement in quality of the squad, and Lallana thinks it may be a couple of years more until they get to somewhere near to where they want to be.

I found Adebayo Akinfenwa a bit irritating at times but I'm sure he's new to media and will eventually learn to listen more and not interrupt the guest with his 'bantz' (but that's probably because I'm an old fart).

It's worth getting a cuppa and having a listen

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Playing well, absolutely makes us tick and clearly influential about the place, and seems like a very decent bloke. Legend though ? Not yet.....two more seasons of what we’ve seen recently and he’ll be up there with he best we’ve had but too early for ‘legend’. Bloody good player though.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Smooth on the ball and uses it intelligently.

Just a shame he can't shoot for toffee.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I wonder if this summer there'll be a bit of a 'lallana effect' in persuading new signings to join the club. If Champions League winning, premier league winning Adam Lallana is there then it must be good, they might think..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if this summer there'll be a bit of a 'lallana effect' in persuading new signings to join the club. If Champions League winning, premier league winning Adam Lallana is there then it must be good, they might think..
Maybe.......if the money’s right.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Smooth on the ball and uses it intelligently.

Just a shame he can't shoot for toffee.

I wonder if GP could hypnotise him (which i think is what emotional intelligence is all about) into making Lallana think he isn't shooting, he's just playing a firm pass to the feet of someone standing 6 inches inside the post.

He'd make it every time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here