Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The Muttz Nutz tonight... good on him!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Good to see him back, although he looked a bit over the place before settling down.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
lets see how long Hawkins is injured for...Hinsh deserves his chance!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A fully fit Hinsh back would be like getting a new signing; a very good one too.
Never forget his performance at Spurs where he had Defoe in his pocket.
Good on ya Hinsh & I hope you keep clear of injuries cos you are class.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
People/posters claim we are a charity when it comes to Hinshelwood. He is clearly one of the best footballers to come through the ranks and it is DEFINITELY worth taking a chance with him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really pleased to see him back and playing with the assurance that has been missing big time form the team. I had my doubts he'd ever come back and hope his injuries are now behind him.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Let's not get carried away but I hope he is currently negotiating a new contract until the end of the season on the coach on the way home!

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Nice to see Hinshelwood back in a Brighton shirt. A class defender for sure and an excellent foil for Elphick.

Bit soon to get too carried away though. He has had a few comebacks cut short before now...

ack

Apr 20, 2006
He deserves a bit of luck injury wise, coming back from non league as cover and playing in your 1st game for that length of time,putting in a near faultless display has to bode well for the rest of the season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Did well when he was on, looked a bit chunky to me. Nothing a month in the side wouldnt sort out though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here