Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Hinshelwood

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Will he still train with the Albion on a day-to-day basis?

If not I would rather keep him, monitor his progress more closely and have him on the bench for us rather than playing every game for Lewes who will be tempted to play him perhaps even when he is not fit.
sure he will still train with us,think it will be ideal for both clubs

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
a fit Hinsh would be like a new signing for the club the guy when fit is quality...i would imagine if stays fit and does well for lewes he will get a deal till the end of the season to prove he is back to his old self....good luck fella

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Everybody on here is raving about Hinshlewood who do they think he would replace if given a contract to the end of the season.Other than Hawkins who most people dont rate who is he better then in our back four or midfield? Assuming both him and Lynch were here how would we accomodate them plus those that are here already. Start scratching your heads!!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A fully fit Hinsh means we could sell Lynch and spend the money beefing up the squad.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
lynch isn't wanted back and doesn't want to come back. you lot should take your dicks out of your hands and realise that.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
You sure?

Lynch has always been wanted. Unless his 'decision' not to come back has made the Albion bosses' minds up that he's not welcome back, I don't think we've heard anything to say that Micky doesn't want him.

maybe wants him as a player...

but i wouldn't be too sure about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here