Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was everywhere tonight, totally brilliant performance. At least equalled Murrays performance for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total commitment and I suspect he will shift to RB on Saturday as Elphick will play.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Immense.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Should have been Man of the match. BRILLIANT.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Total commitment and I suspect he will shift to RB on Saturday as Elphick will play.

not keen on that option tbh as Greer and el Abd have such a good partnership going. Would much rather tonight's option of Bennett playing there or Kishishev although I would be a little worried about his pace if Orient put Cox(bound to have a strong game) against him. Tanno on the bench whoever goes in there I guess

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Everyone around me thought El Abd was MOM. Fair play to Murray though, he ran his socks off.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I would have thought Bridcutt will move to right back or Tarrico will come in

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bridcutt was my MOM tonight, huge performance.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Awesome last ditch defending in later stages of game. Of all the players El Abd is one of the honest grafters that has blossomed under Gus.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
or Tarrico will come in

please no. Struggled against non league opposition. Needs a full pre season and a run of games to prove he is good enough just for the squad. Bring back Whingy!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
El Abd was definitely my MoM tonight. Agreed, Murray was also great and a close second, but El Abd deserved it for me.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
If he gave the penalty away, which it looked like he did, i can't see how he wasn't sent off. But after that he was immense. I thought Greer got turned a bit too much only for El-Abd to clear up after him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here