Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adam el-abd

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Finally some people are starting to see that El-Abd is no good, he isn't good enough for this us. Now, when will the manager learn?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Obviously I'll get flamed for this, but in FAIRNESS to Adam, I don't think playing him at left back is ever going to see the best of him.

Like picking Virgo on the wing, you can only criticise the player so much, when thy are playing in a position we all know he will struggle in.

I like him as a holding midfielder, I like him as a centre half, and he does a job at right back. Left back, he aint.

Why aren't you playing Whing there then? He looked comfy there at Griffin Park.

At one point on Saturday I saw Whing use his hand in Kuipers' direction to say either "Stop giving me mouth" or else it might have been "Let me know what you're doing!" So do they not get on?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Obviously I'll get flamed for this, but in FAIRNESS to Adam, I don't think playing him at left back is ever going to see the best of him.

Like picking Virgo on the wing, you can only criticise the player so much, when thy are playing in a position we all know he will struggle in.

I like him as a holding midfielder, I like him as a centre half, and he does a job at right back. Left back, he aint.

He's not a good holding midfielder, I don't know why people have this perception, the game passes him by most of the time. He may put in the odd (late) tackle and everyone thinks he's doing well there.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
First one out the door come the end of the season, unless of course Micky does something useful and takes him to Port Vale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here