Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Boyd runs away half-naked after being caught "playing away"

Alas, not on Times online but in the main paper - the gist is the Hartlepool striker had a one-night stand at some bird's house, estranged husband comes home with huge rugby-playing brother, shit hits the fan, Boyd gets duffed up and has to run home wearing only a T-shirt through a council estate. Striker misses several days' training duriing recovery period at parents' house.

Boyd decides not to press charges in order to keep it out of the papers, but, alas for him, the wife decides to because she also got hit by the husband.

Wife outside court hearing yesterday also has a go at Boyd for not supporting her in prosecuting the now ex-husband. "Adam was in a bad way. He had more injuries than me but he did not want the publicity. So I feel as though I have been left to fight this on my own."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Talk about being caught with your pants down. Funnt really though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
Alas, not on Times online but in the main paper - the gist is the Hartlepool striker had a one-night stand at some bird's house, estranged husband comes home with huge rugby-playing brother, shit hits the fan, Boyd gets duffed up and has to run home wearing only a T-shirt through a council estate. Striker misses several days' training duriing recovery period at parents' house.

Boyd decides not to press charges in order to keep it out of the papers, but, alas for him, the wife decides to because she also got hit by the husband.

Wife outside court hearing yesterday also has a go at Boyd for not supporting her in prosecuting the now ex-husband. "Adam was in a bad way. He had more injuries than me but he did not want the publicity. So I feel as though I have been left to fight this on my own."

LI you have brought up my favourite subject which is Slut Faced Whores! And for that I thank you.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
poor guy - after a few beers its probably not the easiest thing to remember to ask if she's married or has a significant other that might turn up at an inoportune moment!!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
London Irish said:

!!!!.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Adam Boyd runs away half-naked after being caught "playing away"

WATFORD O said:

Twatty at a loss for words ? Maybe there is a God.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here