Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adam birchall

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
does anybody know anything about Adam Birchall? According to the Yahoo web-site we're supposed to be interested in this 23 yr old striker from:ascarf::ascarf: Barnet.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Welcome to NSC ETM.

15 goals in 56 starts for Barnet.

According to Wikipedia... "Birchall is credited with the idea for a scheme at Barnet whereby only the team captain can question referees' decisions, in order to reduce dissent and the yellow cards that follow. Since the beginning of the 2007-08 season, when the rule was introduced, the club's disciplinary record has significantly improved, and the club has earned praise throughout the game[1]."

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Welcome to NSC ETM.

15 goals in 56 starts for Barnet.

According to Wikipedia... "Birchall is credited with the idea for a scheme at Barnet whereby only the team captain can question referees' decisions, in order to reduce dissent and the yellow cards that follow. Since the beginning of the 2007-08 season, when the rule was introduced, the club's disciplinary record has significantly improved, and the club has earned praise throughout the game[1]."

same old dean wilkins then if thats true a nother jonny dixon we need experience a bit of class

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
not too impressive , then but super 'Nicky' will not go on forever and we need young proven players aka Glen Murray

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
not too impressive , then but super 'Nicky' will not go on forever and we need young proven players aka Glen Murray

yeah granted nicky will not go on forever but we need to stop buying rubbish lower league players for me personally glen murray has still got a bit to prove i hope he proves me wrong next season but there are so many more better players out there than we are looking at i really hope wilkins knows what he is doing here because the fans will turn on him at the start of next year if the results dont come after being so close this year

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
same old dean wilkins then if thats true a nother jonny dixon we need experience a bit of class

Of course we want experience and a bit of class, but so does every other club.

If only it were as simple as that. We've got to be able to afford the fee, the agent's cut, the signing on fee, and the wages. And that's if no-one else is offering more and the player wants to come to us anyway.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Sorry, but Murray IS class. And I'm sure most fans will not turn on Wilkins cos he's done a great job and built up a good youthful team with players eg elphick he's known a long time.
He just needs to gee the players up a bit more so they go out and play with a bit more attitude at the beginning of the game.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
i think they will as we are fickel i wish wilkins all the best and fully support him but we do need to strengthen a lot. murray has to improve work rate attitude and his goals to shot ratio which im sure with time he will im not havin a go but we do need a few big changes in the side and the way forward is not sign players like birchall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here