Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Actually it was 6-1

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The ball was IN.

That crap 'shot' that trundled pitifully all the way across the Albion line when it was 5-1 was a good foot over the line. Don't you just HATE it when match officials patronise you that much, through the mistaken notion that they're just being kind to the afflicted. Certainly H Block thought so. 'Linesman you're a DISGRACE! :angry: ' we all bellowed.

Maybe there's hope for IRONY yet :lol:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I thought I saw it pretty clearly from J block, and personally, I didn't think it had crossed the line.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair, i think the first goal (might have been second, i can't remember there were so many) was about three foot offside

rool

Jul 10, 2003
and mcgoo has the cheek to claim we don't get the rub of the green

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Withdean Wanderer said:
To be fair, i think the first goal (might have been second, i can't remember there were so many) was about three foot offside

First goal was at least 3 foot off side and the linsman was 10 foot behind the play as well :angry: :angry:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had a good view of that 'goal' and it wasn't even close to going over the line.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
In other matters.. what about Hendo's handball during the first half when he was already on a yellow card!? Could've been double figures!

Tom Hark said:
The ball was IN.

That crap 'shot' that trundled pitifully all the way across the Albion line when it was 5-1 was a good foot over the line. Don't you just HATE it when match officials patronise you that much, through the mistaken notion that they're just being kind to the afflicted. Certainly H Block thought so. 'Linesman you're a DISGRACE! :angry: ' we all bellowed.

Maybe there's hope for IRONY yet :lol:

Nope - I was directly level with our goal-line and not one bit of the ball crossed the line, never mind all of it. About the vision I would expect from someone who prefers the Brewery Tap barmaids over those in the Park View :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Actually it was 6-1

London Irish said:
About the vision I would expect from someone who prefers the Brewery Tap barmaids over those in the Park View :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Typical journo :rolleyes:

I have NEVER said I prefer the Brewery Tap barmaids :angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was anyone else slightly disappointed that it didn't cross the line?

I mean, obviously I don't like to see the Albion in this position, but frankly we'd all died of shame by that point, and somehow it would have summed up the whole day perfectly if they'd got six.

It would have been something else to amuse ourselves with too.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Didn’t look in from F Block.

But 5-1 did flatter us today! If they wanted, they might have been able to move into double figures! They were very unlucky with the shot that came back off the woodwork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here