Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Act Your Ages

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Said 30, actual age 36. Looking at the above results, is there some sort of inbuilt 'flattery' multiplier at work?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tooting Gull said:
Said 30, actual age 36. Looking at the above results, is there some sort of inbuilt 'flattery' multiplier at work?

:lolol:

What are you trying to say? I've always been young at heart (even if it does say I am half my age)

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Said I was 23 when I'm really 44 probably about right. My dad said one day I will have a shock in the morning, I would wake up and be a grown up. Not yet :drink: :drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
said i was 28 cos I said I watch the O.C. and like candy for desert :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Race said:
said i was 28 cos I said I watch the O.C. and like candy for desert :lolol:

Spot on then.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dougdeep said:
Spot on then.

I do like candy (and lots of it) and I do watch the O.C. much to the disgust of Tank who thinks it s a load of american teenage pap but I will be 35 this year :blush: maybe I should start watching something more grown up like the West Wing instead then:eek:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
changed my first answer (SpongeBob squarepants ) to the O.C and its now got me down as 19 ( my current age)

the questions are a bit shit , i don't watch any of those programmes and if someone told me a secret that i would promise not to tell i wouldn't tell anyone :)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Says i'm 17 when I'm actually 56.
Perhaps it just means I letch after 17 year olds :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
27. Uncanny.

So why, when I bought the NME for the first time in years last week, I hardly understood a damn word? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here