Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accidents You Can See Coming A Mile Off - Vol 1

In many places around the US, it seems to be a black aka African American habit to stroll nonchalantly across roads completely ignorant of any traffic involved. It's like a dare to even think about hitting me sucka, like the World will be impressed that they stopped and held up traffic on busy roads, just by walking that slow and cool, homeboy.

I have been sorely tempted to graze someone before, and if you honk at 'em they barrage you with abuse and finger salutes - even teenage girls do it. It says nothing sensible about a person - I ain't racist about it, but I am against the stupidity of them - for which this video is a fine example. Result = one damaged stupid person, and the truck that hit him.

Sep 1, 2010
I have no idea what the bloody hell he thought doing it. Deserved to get run over showing off to the camera

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
In many places around the US, it seems to be a black aka African American habit to stroll nonchalantly across roads completely ignorant of any traffic involved. It's like a dare to even think about hitting me sucka, like the World will be impressed that they stopped and held up traffic on busy roads, just by walking that slow and cool, homeboy.

I have been sorely tempted to graze someone before, and if you honk at 'em they barrage you with abuse and finger salutes - even teenage girls do it. It says nothing sensible about a person - I ain't racist about it, but I am against the stupidity of them - for which this video is a fine example. Result = one damaged stupid person, and the truck that hit him.

That happens here too, see it all the time and it's not just Afro Caribbeans either, seems like a London thing.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
That happens here too, see it all the time and it's not just Afro Caribbeans either, seems like a London thing.

Can merge NMH and you here :eek: - it is a Black person living in London thing.. In my experience.

Good video - what a buffoon.!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19

Are you SERIOUS? Pissing about crossing the road is a BLACK thing? You've said some pretty stupid things in the past, but this is the best yet. Joker.

Are you SERIOUS? Pissing about crossing the road is a BLACK thing? You've said some pretty stupid things in the past, but this is the best yet. Joker.

Look through the thread sunshiney, and I'm talking about a place where I lived for 25 years. If I saw ONE white dude lolling around doing the hokey cokey, I wouldn't be as inclined to say it "seems to be a black thing".

Do you live in LA perchance? Talking out your arse, joker?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I know you PC types don't like people saying things like this as you immediately jump on your anti racism soap box but you'll see that three of us have now inferred the same thing. It's based on experience of living and working in London. It may well be because there are more Afro Caribbean people living there than where you live but I'm afraid it is very much that way. Sorry if you're upset about it but that is just how it is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can merge NMH and you here :eek: - it is a Black person living in London thing.. In my experience.

Good video - what a buffoon.!

I'm glad you said that :laugh: Can't disagree with you though, however unpalatable some may find it.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Other people that constantly walk slowly across the road causing vehicles to slow down: Drunks, Hippies, Old People, Children, People with Dogs, Mothers with Pushchairs.

Well, pretty much anyone really.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Other people that constantly walk slowly across the road causing vehicles to slow down: Drunks, Hippies, Old People, Children, People with Dogs, Mothers with Pushchairs.

Don't know about hippies, are there still any out there ? The others you mention have a reason though. The best reason for not hitting somebody crossing the road is that they've not got Third Party insurance and a body can do a lot of damage to a car.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Not quite the same as dancing across it backwards though is it! :lolol:

All sauntering deliberately daring drivers to hit them.Drunks - yes, I see what you MEAN D'angelo, good perspective and thanks for shedding more light on it. :wanker:

Perhaps you forgot disabled in wheelchairs, and people who are not, how shall we say this, copus mentus.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
All sauntering deliberately daring drivers to hit them.Drunks - yes, I see what you MEAN D'angelo, good perspective and thanks for shedding more light on it. :wanker:

To be fair though, the dude in the video wasn't exactly daring drivers to hit him was he? He was being a cock, for sure, and was asking to get hit like that, but your generalisation that it was a BLACK thing was a little random, as I've seen plenty of people "sauntering" across the road making cars slow down for their own amusement who don't fit your blinkered racial profiling.

To be fair though, the dude in the video wasn't exactly daring drivers to hit him was he? He was being a cock, for sure, and was asking to get hit like that, but your generalisation that it was a BLACK thing was a little random, as I've seen plenty of people "sauntering" across the road making cars slow down for their own amusement who don't fit your blinkered racial profiling.

Where? Are you talking about the US? I was. And yes, despite you assertion that I am "blinkered" about what SEEMS to me - I can only draw my conclusion from personal experience - which I stated was the case.
Any more insults for my personal outlook then, 'joker'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here