Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AC Milan Or Internazionale (Inter Milan)

The Milan Derby

• AC Milan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Internazionale

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Edit that, from what I know about you on here I think you would be a Lazio fan!
Cheers mate.Never judge a book by it's cover though.I do give that impression on here but it's funny how the every day punter tends to agree with my thoughts.Sometimes even people of different nationalities have shocked me.Being a delivery guy you do come into contact with hundreds of different people,from different backgrounds.I will never forget my contact from a family originally from Kenya.They were more English then i was.

Sign of the Times

May 1, 2007
Switzerland
Milan all the way for me, but then again I was a season ticket holder in the 80s when I lived in Milano. Was not sure who to support, so I went to a couple of Milan and Inter games and the atmosphere was significantly better for Milan.

Initially, Milan's foreigners were the Englishmen, Hateley and Wilkins, but then Berlusconi arrived on his helicopter and introduced the Dutch revolution, Van Basten and Gullit. Under Sacchi, Milan was quite simply the best club side I had ever seen :bowdown:

Cheers mate.Never judge a book by it's cover though.I do give that impression on here but it's funny how the every day punter tends to agree with my thoughts.Sometimes even people of different nationalities have shocked me.Being a delivery guy you do come into contact with hundreds of different people,from different backgrounds.I will never forget my contact from a family originally from Kenya.They were more English then i was.

I'm an every day punter and I don't agree with a lot you say on here politically! But in your arguments you at least try be sensible with them.
However when it comes to your views on football I tend to agree with the majority of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here