Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse and the like

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
tight league, could be anywhere by christmas !!!
so much more interesting than the premiership though.
Is noone still playing well ? I thought he was outstanding against us and from what ive seen on FLS

Re Noone...depends who u ask..in my opinion he is...and over the last 3 matches we have depended on him too much..but then a certain amount of that has been down to injuries to the likes of vincente and buckley...young (not as much as Zaha) and still a lot to learn..but when he gets the ball u r guaranteed some excitement..has definitely made the step up

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I do wish that any abuse on here was delivered with cutting wit and creativity

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
yur lot must b a tad disappointed at only 2 points from the last 2 home games...as uve been playing so well recently

Another 7 games without a win and they'll all be as despondent as us :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh I don't know about that, we have our fair share of moaning gits but the whinging on NSC over the last couple of days has been truly stunning. Another thing you have over us, better whingers.

NSC has world quality whingers :thumbsup:

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Can we have the users points displayed on the left under the username so you can see how many you've accrued or is it not meant to be visible to everyone?

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Can we have the users points displayed on the left under the username so you can see how many you've accrued or is it not meant to be visible to everyone?

Yes that would make it so much easier to bait people with a propensity for being aggressive. It could become a whole new sport :) on the other hand some people might not want their occasional indiscretions advertised to all and sundry.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Yes that would make it so much easier to bait people with a propensity for being aggressive. It could become a whole new sport :) on the other hand some people might not want their occasional indiscretions advertised to all and sundry.

Well i was thinking that baiting might be fun but then it might be viewed as shooting fish in a barrel with some posters. Will people really be that upset if others can see their points and if so maybe it would reduce the abuse

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Well i was thinking that baiting might be fun but then it might be viewed as shooting fish in a barrel with some posters. Will people really be that upset if others can see their points and if so maybe it would reduce the abuse

Lol yes I suppose re fish in a barrel
As for people minding ? Well on reflection it would be a bit precious wouldn't it, I'm with you then display the points.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Actually that is genius.

Great idea.....we can start with tlo for being a lardy arsed goatee wearing know it all. 12 points? He he

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Refraction? If I wish to look through a distorted image of someone through a bowl of water what business is it of NSC?

Nov 2, 2011
I am going to make this thread a "Sticky" for a day or so, give people a chance to read the opening post and know where we are coming from.

good work tony. its getting to the point where some of us dont want to post any more because of the aggressive behaviour of some posters.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am going to make this thread a "Sticky" for a day or so, give people a chance to read the opening post and know where we are coming from.

Why don't you just........

Oops nearly did it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here