Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Above Suspicion...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Anyone watch the first part of this ITV drama last night?... Part Two coming up at 9 tonight, I thought it was pretty decent last night, and Kelly Reilly looks pretty cute in it.

:drool:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I watched it.
What did you make of the ending?.

I sat there waiting for the now customary 'twist' and ended up being a little disappointed that it never came.
Which made the last 30mins a little odd, as all the time matey was really 'going for', I was sat there thinking....and.........

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wasn't that impressed. Well enough acted, but there was no real suspense or pace to the plot, and it just seemed like an excuse for lots of brief flashes of unpleasant crime scenes mixed with shots of Kelly Reilly's admittedly lovely lips.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not disimilar to the first Prime Suspect where they knew the killer from early in the plot. Good acting but no twist. Disappointing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How did he know to wear his 'suicide' shirt, that morning?.

yawn...mmmmm seeming like a nice day out...coffee...cereal...check email...what to wear?..well you never know, so it best be clean pants and suicide shirt...there ready to start the day.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I thought part two wasn't as good as it might have been, the first part was great, built it up really well but it was let down a little by last night, Kelly Reilly however is yummy.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I couldn't get used to seeing Mike Bradley from Heartbeat playing the bad guy. It was like seeing Mary Poppins in a PVC catsuit and a conical bra.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I couldn't get used to seeing Mike Bradley from Heartbeat playing the bad guy. It was like seeing Mary Poppins in a PVC catsuit and a conical bra.
That was a bloody good night - oh happy days....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here