Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About 3 weeks ago......

Our 1st home league game at the Amex went on sale. We were all surprised it took 3 days to sell out the 1000 tickets.

Our next one (Blackpool) has been on sale for 7 hours, and I have not heard a sniff about anyone trying to get hold of a ticket.

There are some left in the West (north wing) and east (south wing) and also a couple of odd ones more central in the west? Maybe these are failed DD's? If so, why have they not been offered to the ST waiting list?

Or maybe someone has just told the club they can't make that game.....

160 tickets left

Our 1st home league game at the Amex went on sale. We were all surprised it took 3 days to sell out the 1000 tickets.

Our next one (Blackpool) has been on sale for 7 hours, and I have not heard a sniff about anyone trying to get hold of a ticket.

There are some left in the West (north wing) and east (south wing) and also a couple of odd ones more central in the west? Maybe these are failed DD's? If so, why have they not been offered to the ST waiting list?

Or maybe someone has just told the club they can't make that game.....

Could be that people already expected it to sell out and didn't think there was any hope for a ticket.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There are 172 seats remaining, 149 of which are in W1I

I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

Just that this board has been full of talk since our last game last season about how it will be so hard to get tickets for home league games, and the fact that there are some available for our next one in 10 days time has not got a mention.

So actually meaning anything - just an observation!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sack the board.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Or to look at it another way, tickets have been on sale for 7 hours, 46 mins and there are less that 200 left. Surely this is a good thing.

I was organised enough to be online at 10 exactly to get my 4 tickets. :clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could you register to get those, or did you have to have gone to a game in the last few years (for all 4 tickets)?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This is why I asked the question, surely if there are only 170 left after a day that is a tremendous effort considering the number of fans who are now ST holders?

Do we reckon Blackpool will sell out? Really looking forward to this one, should be cracking.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Could you register to get those, or did you have to have gone to a game in the last few years (for all 4 tickets)?

Um, I already had a fan number as I have been going for years. The other three didn't because I have always bought home tickets on their behalf in the past. I registered them over the summer and linked the accounts, knowing that it would probably only be 1 ticket per fan initially at the AmEx, so was able to buy them through friends and family today.

Does that answer your question? - Not meaning to be rude, I just think I have misunderstood what you are asking. ???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Um, I already had a fan number as I have been going for years. The other three didn't because I have always bought home tickets on their behalf in the past. I registered them over the summer and linked the accounts, knowing that it would probably only be 1 ticket per fan initially at the AmEx, so was able to buy them through friends and family today.

Does that answer your question? - Not meaning to be rude, I just think I have misunderstood what you are asking. ???

It sounds like you were able to buy tickets for friends of yours that have no purchase history? If so, that is a major f*** up.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It sounds like you were able to buy tickets for friends of yours that have no purchase history? If so, that is a major f*** up.

Yes, and in part I would agree. However there was no priority for this game, so it was effectively open to anyone without a purchase history to buy tickets. It isn't as if I have given them an unfair advantage.

However, I see your point and think it is valid.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There seemed to be an awful lot of idiots at the game yesterday due to the availability of tickets, and if said idiots (not saying your friends are idiots) have snapped up tickets that could have gone to other fans then that seems a bit of a shame.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or to look at it another way, tickets have been on sale for 7 hours, 46 mins and there are less that 200 left. Surely this is a good thing.

As you did not start a thread about it you have upset Kingcole.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Think the club should advise newcomers where to sit. I was next to two gents on the way back yesterday and they were complaining about the idiots who kept standing up in front of them. Their seats were half-way up the north stand! :facepalm::stupid::facepalm::stupid:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here