Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Rasak

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
To be fair I did hear a couple of days ago that he's being sent back to City, hope it's not true cos he's got the potential to be a top player.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I heard that my ears fell off a long time ago.

I think it could be true.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I heard Rasak got decked by Vincente. :shrug:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I heard he missed the Portsmouth game because his yacht, at the Marina, sank and he needed to go and rescue his luxury aquarium from on board before he lost all his rare breed fish to the open sea.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So he may or may not be here, I am sure if sent back to Man City there would have been an announcement of some sorts.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This all seems rather strange tbh - as I heard that Razak was found wandering round Horsham last Sunday evening wearing a cardboard Carlos Tevez mask & a pair of flippers on his feet. Apparently, when the pair of Community Support Officers approached him to check on his mental state, he whipped out a Pukka Pie from somewhere unfathomable & shouted: "Hand over Las Malvinas - or I'll pull the pin on this Steak & Kidney Grenade & blow us all to Crawley!"

Since being sedated & carted off in a heavily blinged-up ambulance, nobody seems to know his current whereabouts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here