Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abba - They're f***ing Great Aren't They ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Which is the finest Abba song of their superlative back catelogue of genius songs ?.

This group raised the bar to a ridiculous level that no other " pop " act has matched before or since. I am sure their works of pure brilliance will be listened to and enjoyed for centuries to come.

The greatest " pop " song of all time

Dancing Queen is a GLORIOUS and WONDERFUL song, no other pop song has come close to this MASTERPIECE and the beautiful The Winner Takes It All written in their " divorce " years.

These 2 are both 9.8's but the songs generally never fell below the 8.5 bar for me.

The Day before you came was sublime and astonishly excellent and what about Our Last Summer a truely beautiful classic I could go on and on and on and on.

The constant and relentless brilliance of their songs and songwriting was truely astounding.

Is it COOL to love Abba. Frankly my dear I don't give a damn. They are SUPERB.

What is your favourite songs ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can anyone else post on this thread ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYIyJ5NuBvc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYIyJ5NuBvc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

I only like it because Scooter ripped the melody for a song in 2003. For which, Abba's people sued them!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BEHAVE Uncle. Ridiculously overrated gonky Scandinavians. Fat ugly blokes and neurotic blonde/non-blonde average gurls. They patently dress in the dark. In Sweden. In Winter. No coincidence that they are the popstars of choice of poor souls with special needs. Fact.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tom your wrong on this one mate. They were f***ing AWESOME.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just look at the STATE of them. These people have no shame :nono:

Abba_01.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you don't want to just bang one out at the site of Agnetha Tom there's something wrong with you mate.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Go on then your not welcome. This is a thread for the loyal fans of the Swedish MEGAGODS.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
OUT TOM :hammer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here