Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

abandon falmer its the cause of the nations ills

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
:lolol: I would love to meet a proper into her footie girl.

You obviously haven't met my Brighton supporting sister!? lol She's proper hardcore! Got chucked out of Blackpool, cos the stewards thought she was drunk :blush:

She wasn't I might add! Just done a night shift till 2 and then drove straight up their with her woosy male friends asleep in the car! lol

She was pissed at the play-off final though, and sung "The Brighton Aces" straight into the faces of 2 30 year old ish City fans! That was bloody funny! :laugh:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
You obviously haven't met my Brighton supporting sister!? lol She's proper hardcore! Got chucked out of Blackpool, cos the stewards thought she was drunk :blush:

She wasn't I might add! Just done a night shift till 2 and then drove straight up their with her woosy male friends asleep in the car! lol

She was pissed at the play-off final though, and sung "The Brighton Aces" straight into the faces of 2 30 year old ish City fans! That was bloody funny! :laugh:

Pics :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
From an overheard conversation on a bus.

They should stop building that football stadium at falmer for a start; we don't need more football stadium, maybe if that's stopped they wouldn't have to axe child benefit.

Well that's me convinced, won't somebody please think of the children.

I'll get round there and start pulling it down in the morning. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here