Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Wilbraham

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:getajobandstoppostingonelinersonnscasyouareboringnotonlytomebutnearlyeveryoneelseonnscloveandkissesasalways:

Edit: Seems they have not got a smilie for you yet then sog.

I have got a smilie , here it is = :cool:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good player at this level.

Palace players have been good for us in the past. Calvin Andrew did a decent job on loan.

I loved Calvin andrew in a very manly way. Especially when me and murraymints met him at a service station and he gave me a manly hug...it's murraymints avatar

<sigh>

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Wow, seems we're getting linked to everyone now. I certainly hope this one is a joke!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You can't say things like that or you will have many posters telling you to go listen to Albion Roar.

:lolol:

The Roar is great and Burke talked a good game on it.

But if he thinks that signing the 34 year old and useless Wilbraham is acceptable then he needs to look at whether he himself is Premier League Ready.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
:lolol:

The Roar is great and Burke talked a good game on it.

But if he thinks that signing the 34 year old and useless Wilbrahim is acceptable then he needs to look at whether he himself is Premier League Ready.

He said a lot of things in that interview about making sure the players we bring in are right for the club, how it is important that we make sure we don't bring in players with a history of injuries, I suggest he looks at Agustien's record before he signed for us. He also talked about not being used by clubs to get their player's fit. then he signs Obika. He also said it was important that we bring in players with the right attitude, then we signed Monakana

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...on-monakana-in-last-chance-saloon_117953.html

Last edited:

I'll also chip in with my transfer window mantra. You can't judge the window until 11pm on Friday. So thoughts like its been horrible so far or for Burke to get his finger out etc are fine but judge how well we've done when window shuts. Or more likely have a further thought in May 2014. We had a great window in Jan 2013 but you could only really tell that in May 2013 when reflecting on Upson/Ulloa's contribution in the 2nd half of the season.

And "linked to", "rumoured to " is guff , noise and nonsense. Wait til they are waving the replica shirt in an empty Amex at 10 in the evening before fretting/getting excited...

Do you think they'll be unveiled at the Hull game then?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Although he shares some of Buckley's traits, namely a one dimensional and limited style with little tangible end product, I can see how his PL experience makes the two incomparable in some respects.

Perhaps he caught someone's eye at BHAFC the last time the two clubs met.

I do understand how such a prospective signing would come as somewhat of a disappointment following the spectacular and unexpected capture of Obika (still not sure how you pulled that one off) and the crushing disappointment of missing out on Grabban (underestimating the 'Bournemouth factor').

All part of being 'PL ready', surely?

:ban: :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here