Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Wilbraham

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
That's stretching it a bit. He's scored a penalty, a winner against Villa and 1 goal against Liverpool when you lost 1-3. That's it.

A penalty that he earned himself getting John O'Shea sent off, late in the game against relegation rivals Sunderland. A fantastic winner against Villa and a consolation against Liverpool. That's 6 points he's earned us so far against sides we desperately needed to beat.
Pretty vital contribution if you ask me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A penalty that he earned himself getting John O'Shea sent off, late in the game against relegation rivals Sunderland. A fantastic winner against Villa and a consolation against Liverpool. That's 6 points he's earned us so far against sides we desperately needed to beat.
Pretty vital contribution if you ask me.
Compared to how many he has cost you by being terrible?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's stretching it a bit. He's scored a penalty, a winner against Villa and 1 goal against Liverpool when you lost 1-3. That's it.

He's most def the most biased palace poster I've seen. I know they all have their backs up and red & blue (yes I know the colours still don't go together) glasses on but to say things like Dobbie (who they signed for a big fee on big wages) was worth it is laughable - didn't even make their squad 1 month or so after officially signing lol. I think he's best ignored!

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
He's most def the most biased palace poster I've seen. I know they all have their backs up and red & blue (yes I know the colours still don't go together) glasses on but to say things like Dobbie (who they signed for a big fee on big wages) was worth it is laughable - didn't even make their squad 1 month or so after officially signing lol. I think he's best ignored!

What part of "without Dobbie we wouldn't have been promoted" don't you understand? We didn't have a choice whether to sign him or not in the Summer, his transfer had already been agreed in January. Dobbie's vital goals and assists got us up which makes him 100% worth it. He wasn't good enough to get into our 25 man squad but purely by getting us into the playoffs he justified any transfer fee or wages. Without him we'd be £120m poorer.

I know it's tough to admit that you helped us to get promoted in more ways than simply flopping completely against us in the playoffs, but it's a fact that your loaning of Dobbie to us was massively important for our season.

Compared to how many he has cost you by being terrible?

You clearly haven't watched him play this season. Gayle is top drawer.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What part of "without Dobbie we wouldn't have been promoted" don't you understand? We didn't have a choice whether to sign him or not in the Summer, his transfer had already been agreed in January. Dobbie's vital goals and assists got us up which makes him 100% worth it. He wasn't good enough to get into our 25 man squad but purely by getting us into the playoffs he justified any transfer fee or wages. Without him we'd be £120m poorer.

I know it's tough to admit that you helped us to get promoted in more ways than simply flopping completely against us in the playoffs, but it's a fact that your loaning of Dobbie to us was massively important for our season.

:lolol: :lol: For that comment alone you are going on the ignore list.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You really are the most tedious bore.

What part of "without Dobbie we wouldn't have been promoted" don't you understand? We didn't have a choice whether to sign him or not in the Summer, his transfer had already been agreed in January. Dobbie's vital goals and assists got us up which makes him 100% worth it.

3 goals in 15 appearances! U could easily argue any player got u promoted by doing certain things in certain games! The Dobbie argument is purely a smokescreen from ur fans to a) make it look like u got one over on us b) hide the fact we mugged u for a large fee and got our top earner off our books who didn't even make ur 25! Would another random attacking signing have for u a few goals & assists to 'get u up'? Most likely.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Clearly that has to be one of the funniest posts I have seen, how can he be considered top drawer when he is a permanent bench warmer and how can we see him play when he doesn't?

He's done very well to earn us 6 points without playing! What a talent!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ridiculously over-paid for Gayle. Funny. Oh, and you can keep that clown Wilbraham as well. Your local press are WUMs

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Very prickly. Forget Selhurst, I'm quite confident that I've been to the Goldstone more times than the majority of your fellow Amex customers. However, that's another argument for another day when something else has upset your fragile demeanour.

I have, much like Wilbraham, also experienced numerous matches in the PL with my own team in person, again another distinction that separates me from yourself and your cohorts.

You used to support the Albion then? I suppose you went to the dark side when the going got a bit tough. Some people have no moral fibre

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
You used to support the Albion then? I suppose you went to the dark side when the going got a bit tough. Some people have no moral fibre

One need not be a Brighton fan to have visited the Goldstone more times than the majority of current Amex customers - that was the point made somewhat clearly in my post. If you failed to understand that, I will take care to calibrate the future intellectual intensity of my posts to accommodate your level of comprehension.

If indeed you did fully understand the deliciously salacious satire dripping from those carefully chosen words, yet decided to contort their meaning in your own clumsy attempt at some kind of retort, I will instead merely make a mental note of the level of wit I am dealing with, and be suitably unimpressed and disappointed.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
one need not be a brighton fan to have visited the goldstone more times than the majority of current amex customers - that was the point made somewhat clearly in my post. If you failed to understand that, i will take care to calibrate the future intellectual intensity of my posts to accommodate your level of comprehension.

If indeed you did fully understand the deliciously salacious satire dripping from those carefully chosen words, yet decided to contort their meaning in your own clumsy attempt at some kind of retort, i will instead merely make a mental note of the level of wit i am dealing with, and be suitably unimpressed and disappointed.

Wind your neck in you fecking tool ----your so called wit is lost on this board----enjoy your last minutes until our mods do the right thing and :ban: you OR more likely INVITE YOU FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIP:ohmy:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
One need not be a Brighton fan to have visited the Goldstone more times than the majority of current Amex customers - that was the point made somewhat clearly in my post. If you failed to understand that, I will take care to calibrate the future intellectual intensity of my posts to accommodate your level of comprehension.

If indeed you did fully understand the deliciously salacious satire dripping from those carefully chosen words, yet decided to contort their meaning in your own clumsy attempt at some kind of retort, I will instead merely make a mental note of the level of wit I am dealing with, and be suitably unimpressed and disappointed.

I am ashamed to say that my son, who is an Amex STH, never went to the Goldstone, nor did 10 of his friends who are also STH s at the Amex - bunch of JCLs the whole lot of them...........oh hang on a minute they are only 10 years old. Now I come to think about there are thousands of children regularly attending the Amex.........they are the glorious future of the club. That is the true wonder of our magnificent home.

For the record I spent 20 years standing on the east terrace at the Goldstone, then on to Gillingham and finally Withdean........but that is all history now - the future is bright(on)!

You are without any doubt the worst of trolls.

Your casual innuendo of half time encounters in the WSU Bogs in almost every post you make on BBS Away end has resulted in even your own telling you to wind it in.

You are good with words, probably a lawyer in fact, but what you seem unable to grasp is we are Brighton, where you are American.

Be gone.

Edit:

I hope that VHA mentions me again on BBS, a petulant cry baby that I am in his words.:tosser:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You are good with words, probably a lawyer in fact, but what you seem unable to grasp is we are Brighton, where you are American.

Working in the legal profession I take that as a huge insult!

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
You are without any doubt the worst of trolls.

Your casual innuendo of half time encounters in the WSU Bogs in almost every post you make on BBS Away end has resulted in even your own telling you to wind it in.

Be gone.

Edit:

I hope that VHA mentions me again on BBS, a petulant cry baby that I am in his words.:tosser:

Other than your gracious praise of my prosaic skills, every other point you have made is woefully lacking in accuracy or fact.

Regardless, I am happy to be a conduit for your impotent rage (understandable given your position).

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Other than your gracious praise of my prosaic skills, every other point you have made is woefully lacking in accuracy or fact.

Regardless, I am happy to be a conduit for your impotent rage (understandable given your position).

Please reply to my various posts---I'm feeling left out:cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here