Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
You'll have a long wait, he's already scored his quota for the season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I thought he looked lively, caused the opposition trouble and put himself in good positions, but (as we know) seems to be lacking the confidence to strike instinctively when the chance falls. A few times he got into good positions but his team mates failed to pass. And on a couple of other occasions the ball didn't quite fall to him for what would have been a tap in. On that showing he will score a few goals in time I think. It was telling that Chris Wilder left him on when making the (forward) substitutions that changed the game. He seems to rate him.

On the other hand he really does fall over at the slighest touch, and I wish he'd cut that out of his game.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I thought he looked lively, caused the opposition trouble and put himself in good positions, but (as we know) seems to be lacking the confidence to strike instinctively when the chance falls. A few times he got into good positions but his team mates failed to pass. And on a couple of other occasions the ball didn't quite fall to him for what would have been a tap in. On that showing he will score a few goals in time I think. It was telling that Chris Wilder left him on when making the (forward) substitutions that changed the game. He seems to rate him.

On the other hand he really does fall over at the slighest touch, and I wish he'd cut that out of his game.

Sorry, mate. Wrong thread. We're not here for positives about Connolly. Read the room.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Different game to the one I watched, and this 'Boro fan apparently.

conn.jpg

Still, all about opinions I guess.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So far Boro have knocked out Manchester United and Spurs.

FA Cup winners medal for Connolly this season? This place would IMPLODE :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not only have they lost but the look on the Spurs fan's faces tells you that they now have to spend a night in Middlesbrough!!

Agreed…..do Bro now have an ultras section…I’ve watched a couple of their home matches recently and they’ve got this dining section …the middle of which seem to be dressed in black

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here