Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] A24/A25/M25 Headsup.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Word of warning A24 from Beare Green all the way to Leatherhead closed. No diversion in place as emergency works. A24 open from Old Horsham road to Horsham in that direction. Taken me 2 hours from Capel to Dorking. Parts of A25 are also closed heading to Ashted and Epsom. This is all to do with the fuel tanker that lost 17,000 ltrs. Hopefully this clears up as the M25 is closed over the weekend.

Good luck if your going that way.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Word of warning A24 from Beare Green all the way to Leatherhead closed. No diversion in place as emergency works. A24 open from Old Horsham road to Horsham in that direction. Taken me 2 hours from Capel to Dorking. Parts of A25 are also closed heading to Ashted and Epsom. This is all to do with the fuel tanker that lost 17,000 ltrs. Hopefully this clears up as the M25 is closed over the weekend.

Good luck if your going that way.
BBC Travel said this morning that the A24 might not be reopened before Tuesday

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Report says 400ltrs when it happened it was reported as 17,000 ltrs. There must be a device in the cab warning the driver that he is losing fuel. Our trailers and rigid trucks with tail lifts wont start unless they are stowed correctly.

I remember a couple of years ago the cherry picker that travelled down the A23 a d the bucket hit tbe bridge,that had a warning alarm to say the arm was up, but Apparently you can bypass that with a 1p coin.

Hopefully the tanker driver is looking for a new career if its his fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here