Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A word of warning about tomorrow night

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This weather is bloody dreadful!!!!

I have just played golf up at The Dyke in a force 4 and freezing driving rain.

Of the 20 of us, We managed 9 hols before we all gave up and I spent the next hour stood underneath the showers trying to get some feelling back to my frozen body.

If the weather is as forecasted tomorrow, wrap up VERY warm and get hold of some waterproofs

Even my car shouted at me that there as ice about!!!

:ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

I am seriously concerned about this.

Being a member, who authorised 20 people to go out in this weather buggering up the new greens for the rest of us.:wrong:

Last edited:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

Of the 20 of us, We managed 9 hols before we all gave up and I spent the next hour stood underneath the showers trying to get some feelling back to my frozen body.
Are you from the future? :ohmy:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
There was an amazing storm in Eastbourne last night, about 12 30. Loads of thunder and an outrageous amount of hail, cars, pavements and roads were covered, it was like it had snowed again.

D

Deleted User X18H

and by the way here in BN1 its ok you have to remember course The Dyke is 2 miles and and hundred foot or so higher than Withdean

and 24 hours hence.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wuss :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will be at home in the warm with a nice glass of Whisky listening to it on the radio.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
15.gif

that is Thursday for Brighton

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be at home in the warm with a nice glass of Whisky listening to it on the radio.

good for you. I on the other hand will be watching hopefully a fluent game with Albion repeating the performance of Saturday, which I thought was the best entertainment we have had ( not counting the Man City game) for many a year.

Get down there Gareth, you'll enjoy it!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
15.gif

that is Thursday for Brighton

I saw that, but when you cycle through the forecast for Thursday on the map it doesn't show any rain over Brighton all day.

Typical f**king useless BBC weather

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f*** sake - looks like a case of attempting to dry oneself out underneath the hand dryer again then in the toilet before hitting the pub

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

If the weather is as forecasted tomorrow, wrap up VERY warm and get hold of some waterproofs

The Metcheck forecast does indeed have it dry all day tomorrow. Accuweather are going for some light showers in the afternoon, with a total of just 2mm of precipitation.

However, both of these use the GFS mode to one extent or another, so they will be similar.

The BBC 5 Dayer is notoriously unreliable.

Papa

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia

I played golf today as well 20 degs ,balmy breezes, iced water on each tee. Spent a few minutes in the shower as well afterwards trying to cool down. But at least you will be able to watch Brazil and Hove Albion tomorrow, whilst I´ll have to rely on player.

Some you win some you lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here