Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A Watford view.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We have 'bed wetters' and 'happy clappers' on here, but don't think I've seen 'apologists' thrown around in football terms.

Sure I've seen that thrown at chaileyjem in the past.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Bloody hell, I thought we were negative!

Like this [emoji23][emoji23] :

Feeling very optimistic about this one.

Prediction

Brighton 4-3 Watford
Murray (88, 89, 90+1, 90+8); Deulofeu (23, 44), Deeney (63)

That also made me smile.

I like Watford (or at least, I have no reason to dislike them, and that's probably as close as it gets in football really):

- Decent fans, decent forum.
- Harry the hornet. Legend.
- Troy Deeney. Like Adam el Abd with actual skill and pace.

I hope they have a truely horrible day on Saturday.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sure I've seen that thrown at chaileyjem in the past.

Pravda has certainly been thrown at him, but now you mention him, where is [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]?
I remember him saying that he got paid 10p per word and 30p per link attached, most likely in jest (but it was left suitably ambiguous). His recent silence might suggest that CH and not the club was his paymaster.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
My next door neighbour is a Watford fan so we are watching at his and then having a meal. I imagine the quality of the meal could rest on the result! Fair play to him though as he kept me company recently at our Bournemouth debacle so I feel I owe him one

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Pravda has certainly been thrown at him, but now you mention him, where is [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]?
I remember him saying that he got paid 10p per word and 30p per link attached, most likely in jest (but it was left suitably ambiguous). His recent silence might suggest that CH and not the club was his paymaster.

Ha ! I occasionally pop up in the running and drinking threads.
PS: i think it was 50p per link.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here