Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A view from Huddersfield.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely if the Huddersfield fan had come on here to gloat, his post would be more of a "ha ha, 7-1, we'll never play you again" sort of tone?

Doubtless their fans have watched enough drivel over the years to empathise with us (same as fans of most lower league clubs), and I know I felt for (for example) Yeovil's fans when they turned up at Withdean last season only to see the complete toilet of a performance their players put in.

I don't really see why the guy deserves abuse for that.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You really are a wanker Gareth. I should know. I've met you.

Huddsfan, good to have you on here. Ignore NSC's resident numpty.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, if Huddsfan IS gloating, he's doing it very politely!

Welcome Huddsfan, and good luck for the season (except for the stinker your lot have at Withdean, please!)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really are a wanker Gareth. I should know. I've met you.

Huddsfan, good to have you on here. Ignore NSC's resident numpty.

Trifle harsh don't you think ?. :down:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I hope those supporters who continually state that all our problems will be solved when Falmer is completed, read and understand that unless you build a team capable of getting into the Championship league, backed by a first rate coaching set up,then we might as well stay at Withdean.
Huddersfield are to be congratulated on their set-up and deserve success.

I hope those supporters who continually state that all our problems will be solved when Falmer is completed, read and understand that unless you build a team capable of getting into the Championship league, backed by a first rate coaching set up,then we might as well stay at Withdean.
Huddersfield are to be congratulated on their set-up and deserve success.

We certainly do at least need a revolution of the mind, with our playing.
Come-back-kings at the end of last season maybe - but this start is not very encouraging, to say the least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here