Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A unique opportunity to purchase a film and support the REMF - Please Read

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ladies and Gentlemen

I have had an offer from 2 local filmmakers for any purchase of their new film to have 50% of the proceeds going to the REMF. This is a fantastic gesture and it can be purchased for £ 3.99

Warren Dudley is a BHAFC supporter and Matt Windsor is a CPFC supporter and this fits perfectly with the REMF.

The film is made by Sixty6 films and is called Come on You Chickens. You also get a 2nd film Slightly Better Homes all for £ 3.99 by download so £ 1.99 goes to the REMF.

The site is here and explains about the films, Sixty6 films and the REMF.

This is another great opportunity to support the great cause of the REMF and it is great the diverse ways the fund is now being supported and all the different things being done to raise money.

Come On You Chickens

Please order your copy and thanks to Warren and Matt who I hope will post some background on here as to the making of the film and why they wanted to support the REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please could this be made a sticky.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone brought this yet and watched it ?.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have seen them both and they are both very good.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Some feed back at last.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
No worries US.

Come On You Chickens was written by myself and Matt due to a mutual love a comedy and football. After a few years in the pipeline Matt's redundancy payment from Royal Mail got the film made!

Matt and I have been mates since we were 11 when we met in our fist year at Tideway despite having very different football allegiances!

Almost all of the film was shot at Newhaven Town football in 2007 and aired on UK TV in 2008..

Here is a short synopsis to get you in the mood!

"Newhaven Port Football Club, nicknamed The Chickens‚ are struggling in the lower echelons of semi-professional football. American Businessman and Chairman, Benedict Power, has surprised the fans, staff and players alike by appointing the eccentric ex-player and club caretaker, Dougie Christmas (Roger O'Hara), to take charge of this week's game. Dougie's love for town and club is unsurpassed but will this be enough to win the season's biggest cup tie?"

We have now decided to make the film (along with our property spoof Slightly Better Homes) available for iTunes compatible downloads and because of the Albion / Palace connection thought that a tie in with REMF would be perfect fit.

If you have any question or ideas on how we can spread the word let me know

Cheers all - and thanks to US for all his help.

Warren

PS - Keep an eye out for a notorious NSC contributor in one of the main roles!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on guys. Nearly 300 views and 1 order ( me ). What is there to lose ?.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I would buy it, but when I click continue shopping it shuts the page down. What am I doing wrong?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Which TV channel was this short film shown on? I watched a bit of the preview clip on the front page of the website, I'm tempted to make a puchase. What resolution will the film be?

The downloads are predominantly for use on iPhone / iPod but can be viewed perfectly well full screen using QT.

The film was aired on several smaller Sky Channels.

Cheers - hope you enjoy them...

Warren

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
No worries US.

Come On You Chickens was written by myself and Matt due to a mutual love a comedy and football. After a few years in the pipeline Matt's redundancy payment from Royal Mail got the film made!

Matt and I have been mates since we were 11 when we met in our fist year at Tideway despite having very different football allegiances!

Almost all of the film was shot at Newhaven Town football in 2007 and aired on UK TV in 2008..

Here is a short synopsis to get you in the mood!

"Newhaven Port Football Club, nicknamed The Chickens‚ are struggling in the lower echelons of semi-professional football. American Businessman and Chairman, Benedict Power, has surprised the fans, staff and players alike by appointing the eccentric ex-player and club caretaker, Dougie Christmas (Roger O'Hara), to take charge of this week's game. Dougie's love for town and club is unsurpassed but will this be enough to win the season's biggest cup tie?"

We have now decided to make the film (along with our property spoof Slightly Better Homes) available for iTunes compatible downloads and because of the Albion / Palace connection thought that a tie in with REMF would be perfect fit.

If you have any question or ideas on how we can spread the word let me know

Cheers all - and thanks to US for all his help.

Warren

PS - Keep an eye out for a notorious NSC contributor in one of the main roles!!

It's a great idea, Warren. Will download this evening :thumbsup:

Any news on the other project we were talking about?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here