Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] A toast to Bozza

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Thanks Bozza. We all love it, probably for different reasons, but it's a great little community. I'll raise my first Snowball of Christmas to you later today.:xmas:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'll claim my good behaviour credit by giving [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] a big hats off whilst nodding my head in a deferential manner, asking him if he's lost weight and my goodness he never seems to age a day... :whistle:

Running a forum isn't easy - it's like having a two year old running around the house whilst trying to relax...

NSC has been a great source of info, laughs and support this year - and long may it continue (until Bozza sells it to a Saudi Investment Consortium or something)

Merry Christmas everyone, and cheers to the people who run this show. :clap2:
I thought he was a Saudi investment consortium.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Absolutely. Happy Christmas one and all and thank you Bozza and the mods for making this such a great place to hang out!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Merry Christmas.

God bless us, one and all.

And a special thank you to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for the gift that is NSC.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’ll second that :thumbsup:

It can’t be an easy task but given the royalties he gets from posts I suggest you all KEEP POSTING (said in Strictly style of course)

I heard he was getting us a striker for Christmas.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Happy Christmas everyone, and thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and all his merry moderators.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought it was quite funny when away supporters sometimes look in and say ' they talk about everything apart from football' :lol:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Merry Christmas Bozza , thanks for all your hard work in keeping this great site up and running :salute:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
If like me, any of you are working all over Xmas (Especially NHS), enjoy any downtime you get with your family and loved ones.
If your lucky enough to be off at this time make the most of it and have a peaceful holiday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Merry Christmas to all, but a special thanks to you, Bozza.

Without you this site wouldn't have been possible. Best health and luck in 2022.

-Tomandjerry

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Grovelling *******

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
653dfde740a8ddcb4c991e936c2bc995_w200.gif

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Happy Christmas Bozza.

I've been aware of NSC for years (and years), but only got round to joining last year, when I had more time in retirement.

It really is quite special, and is a broad church with a huge range of subject matter.

Can you imagine loads of random blokes discussing their mental health on the Leeds or Palace fans forum? NFC.

And the irony is they probably need it!

Happy Christmas Bozza et al

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here