Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A time capsule from 2010

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I hope he does not prefer ballet and shopping, there's a lot of football stuff here! :p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you put CD's in, what the HELL is he going to PLAY them on in 18 years time?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some photos of working class students at university and the Liberal Democrats.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh, the other thing I have put in my Godchildrens capsules is a current car magazine (for the boys), Auto Express I think, or AutoCar.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope he does not prefer ballet and shopping, there's a lot of football stuff here! :p

Maybe a photo of Graham Norton incase he does prefer ballet?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
A small scrapbook of some of the biggest stories of the year? (Chilean Miners etc..)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
a Vinyl of music aswell, that could be worth something in the future!
a pair of this years best selling Trainers or shoes

Child number one has the limited edition In Rainbows boxset (2 x final, 2 x CD) in his time capsule as it came out on the day he was born. I also manged to cadge him a crew T shirt from the In Rainbows tour. Not sure what vinyl to get this year,

Love the idea of trainers, but the problem is size. I can make a guess on him being a medium to large in T-shirts based on my size but shoe size is proper guesswork!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Child number one has the limited edition In Rainbows boxset (2 x final, 2 x CD) in his time capsule as it came out on the day he was born. I also manged to cadge him a crew T shirt from the In Rainbows tour. Not sure what vinyl to get this year,

Love the idea of trainers, but the problem is size. I can make a guess on him being a medium to large in T-shirts based on my size but shoe size is proper guesswork!

you'll just have to get every size from mens 6 upwards then :lolol:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
if we win ashes 2 in a row! needs some memento :) go steal some ashes and put them in a bag :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Norman Wisdom.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Yep, that's a plan. That will tick the Chilean Miner box.

I love them - the best one was the sporting quotes - '93 I think it was, Jonathan Pearce commentating on the England San Marino match - it went something along the lines of 'Welcome to this World Cup Qualifier sponsored by Tennent's Extra and San Marino are 1-0 up'

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I love them - the best one was the sporting quotes - '93 I think it was, Jonathan Pearce commentating on the England San Marino match - it went something along the lines of 'Welcome to this World Cup Qualifier sponsored by Tennent's Extra and San Marino are 1-0 up'

I vivedly remember that game despite being only 7 at the time. I remember turning it on and my dad saying I will be down in a minute and when I shouted up the stairs that we were losing he didn't believe me!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Time capsule update:

I bought him a home shirt today with Bennett 7 on the back and all the nationwide badges etc. It's gonna be a classic in years to come once we've won the league. If he hates football he can always auction it off on here. Imagine a mint condition Elliott Bennett 2010-11 home shirt in 18 years time!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Time capsule update:

I bought him a home shirt today with Bennett 7 on the back and all the nationwide badges etc. It's gonna be a classic in years to come once we've won the league. If he hates football he can always auction it off on here. Imagine a mint condition Elliott Bennett 2010-11 home shirt in 18 years time!

He can sell it to pay for the first 5 minutes of his university education.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here