Jurassic Park
Back of the Net
Sunday, Bloody Sunday

The Queen is dead, long live the Queen

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Alan: 'No! Go on, try and finish the sentence and see what I do. Go on.'
Lynn: 'With a skeleton staff of two –'
Alan: 'I’m not driving a mini-Metro, I’m not driving a mini-Metro, I’m not driving a mini-Metro.'

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Not sure if anyone has put this on the Youtube videos as I can't see them a twork but.................

Alan: Let battle commence! Do you like me doing that? Shall I do it more quickly or shall I maintain the same speed?
Jill: That’s fine.
Alan: Right. Shall I move on to the other one? Oh, that’s lovely. That’s first class. That is superb. Ooh, there you go, it’s all happening! Jill I’m afraid I have no sheathes.
Jill: No what?
Alan: Sheathes, er, prophylactics, you know, rubber johnnies. Actually, being your age and everything there’s probably no need for them. I’m talking about the menopau – whoooo! Jill you know your onions! Do you mind if I talk? It helps me keep the… wolf from the door, so to speak. Jill, what do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich town centre? I’ll be honest I’m dead against it. People forget that traders need access to Dixons! They do say it’ll help people in wheeeeelchairs…

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going nowhere Lynn. Im on a ring road quite literally.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think 'Sunday, bloody Sunday!'.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dan's a fantastic man! He really is. I was talking to him early and he asked me what kind of phone I had and I said a Motorola Timeport. And he said, 'that's saaad, you wana upgrade'. I said, so do you - to a new face. He nearly soiled himself! He said he was laughing so hard he had Kenco coming out of his nostrils, and that made me laugh. But...my nostrils were clear.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
SPICEWORLD!

That was CLASSIC intercourse!

Did you know that there are no Dutch Elms left in Britain?

:clap2:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and there's a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete; you plough the family into the field; you blow up the tree; and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your BROTHER.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here