Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of Simpsons characters

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mr Burns said:
Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?
No sir. Your lawyers consider it murder.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
John the gay guy.

Marge: "Homer, you're embarrassing yourself"

Homer: "No I'm not Marge, they're embarrassing me! They're embarrassing America. They turned the navy into a floating joke. They ruined all our best names, like Bruce, and Lance, and Julian. Those were the toughest names we had. And now they're just....eeew"

John "Queer?"

Homer "Yeah, and that's another thing. I resent YOU people using that word. That's OUR word for making fun of you. We NEED it"

:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bort - a kid in the gift shop at Itchy and Scratchyland -

Bart is in the gift shop trying to find a souvenir number plate with his name on it and getting annoyed because they have every name but his. He comes across one with 'BORT' written on it and says "No one is called Bort" at which point a mum calls to her son who is also in the gift shop "Come along Bort we've got to go now". A few minutes later an announcement comes over the tannoy: "We need more BORT license plates in the gift shop. I repeat, we are sold out of BORT license plates."

:clap2:

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
"Marge, this ticket doesn't just give me a seat. It gives me the right - no, the duty - to make a complete ass of myself."

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... Except the weasel."

"You know, Moe, my mom once said something that really stuck with me. She said 'Homer, you're a big disappointment,' and,God bless her soul, she was really onto something."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our very own Joey Jo Jo Jnr Shabadoo

Mrs Bouvier

Woodrow (the man Mrs Krabappel fell for)

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrederick Tatummmmmmmmmmmmm

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Linda McCartney

Michael Jackson (the fat looney one)

Bleeding Gums Murphy

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
An all time fave from 'The Last Temptation of Homer'

Is that the one with the Stonecutters in?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
edna krabappel said:
Is that the one with the Stonecutters in?
Nope, the one with Mindy.

Colin (the duck who works at the powerplant)
Zutroy
Teebor
Superintendent/Nintendo Chalmers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here