Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of positives for Gary Dicker;

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I shall start with an absolute gem of a free-kick on what, presumably, is the Irish Match of the Day?!

[YT]CLQYe7Uu67E[/YT]

Looking very young there. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He wont be playing for a few games. Positive enough.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A loyal member of the team, who actually at times last evening looked like he was getting back to his best, after a very poor run.

Bad luck for him and I hope he recovers quickly.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
A decent Brighton player who usually puts in a good shift for the team. Unfortunately for him, somebody on NSC said he's no good, so now most people go along with this rather than actually watch what he does.
People should be ashamed to be almost celebrating his injury because it means he won't be playing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Dicker was class last night, the best he's played in ages. If he wasn't up to it Poyet would have dropped him last night, but what the f*** would he know eh?

Have you watched us much this season? He has been pretty woeful for months now but we just dont have a replacement.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A decent Brighton player who usually puts in a good shift for the team. Unfortunately for him, somebody on NSC said he's no good, so now most people go along with this rather than actually watch what he does.
People should be ashamed to be almost celebrating his injury because it means he won't be playing.

Spot on. I cannot understand anyone being happy that an Albion player is badly injured, but then why am I surprised when a lot have already written off Elphick.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dicker was class last night, the best he's played in ages. If he wasn't up to it Poyet would have dropped him last night, but what the f*** would he know eh?
Indeed.

I suppose if you're going to be a ****, you might as well be a stupid ****.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I sky plussed the game last night. I have just managed to watch the 1st half and kept an eye on Dicker in case I missed anything at the game last night.
What game were some people watching? The bloke hardly put a foot wrong.(one misplaced long pass.) he was always available to recieve the ball and played it quickly and accurately and he also played that sublime nutmeg down in the south east corner.

fan.jpg
A Brighton fan, yesterday.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I have got it recorded too and will watch it again. Last night, I thought he wasn't involved at all. I might have been wrong.

I like Gary Dicker, I thought he was very good last season but is too slow for the Championship.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
this place is horrible at the moment, some of you lot are scummy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here