NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A typically English public toilet:
public_toilet.jpg

A typically French public toilet:
676133990_adcf60e3dd_z.jpg

I think that's safely an English win! :thumbsup:

Don't forget that you are greeted with the French public toilet after handing over 50 Euro cents.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pancake v Crepe

A good old traditional English pancake v some loved up god knows what is in piece of crap.

Another win for England

Music

Dr Feelgood v Sacha Distel

No contest.

In his defence Sacha was a jazz guitarist of some repute before becoming a crooner. No comparision to Wilko though. Who has ever heard a Johnny Halliday record?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
nothing wrong with escargot!!

Their wine has gone off in recent years with the emergence of wines from the Empire, ie New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.

and let's not overlook the emergence of English wine. We are making a bit of a name for ourselves especially with the sparkling variety. I know most of you think I hate everything English, but it is not true as I like our fizzy wine. It's a shame Nytimber is Dutch owned but I think Sussex's very own Ridgeview is still English. And when the grapes have evolved a bit more, say 10 years time, it will be even better.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
and let's not overlook the emergence of English wine. We are making a bit of a name for ourselves especially with the sparkling variety. I know most of you think I hate everything English, but it is not true as I like our fizzy wine. It's a shame Nytimber is Dutch owned but I think Sussex's very own Ridgeview is still English. And when the grapes have evolved a bit more, say 10 years time, it will be even better.

Rathfinny Farm is hoping to start bottling and selling for 2014 as well. A wine grown from the heart of Sussex (Alfriston).

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
a thread full of positive vibes.....and it's almost all about war!

Brilliant. Hope we stuff them at football though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No, but our entire army legged it, and managed to get back over the channel in anything that floated!

And then went back and kicked the germans out of their country.

Petite pois v proper peas

The English win again!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've still got our royal family, they murdered theirs

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here