Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of POSITIVE comments about B.H.A F.C

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Following the boys enables us to see some quite splendid parts of the country (and also Kingston upon Hull). For example, tomorrow, I am making my first ever visit to St Andrews. On my only previous Albion trip to this fine city for the Villa game, I got to meet the Bishop of Birmingham who was hanging around outside the cathedral while we were in a nearby pub. Culture, football, God, the blessed alcohol that the Lord provideth so that we may sup it....how anyone can say football away days are just an excuse for people to sing inappropriate songs and get pissed is beyond me.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Every time I queue for a hot dog and pint at the Amex I remind myself that this queue represents success. Give me long queues for beer over Withdean and shit football every day! I just love it

Do you work in Marketing? :lolol:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Just the transformation under Poyet and Bloom. Look what's happened on and off the pitch and pinch yourselves. Thousands of supporters of other clubs would LOVE to be in our shoes - so ENJOY.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We have a great new stadium, with very good facilities.
I love having screens at the game for replays.
We have played some very good possession football this year. Better football than in any time I remember watching us.
We are in a position where we are a serious option for top players, which is only going to improve the team, and the football we play
Being in the championship we get to see some top teams and top names come to play against us (recently relegated prem teams, more recognisable prem loanees, names to watch out for on their way up etc)
Comfy seats
A roof (that will be effective when the wind is blowing in the right direction)
A sense that a lot of teams are happy for us after our years in the wilderness, and little resentment or sense that we don't deserve to be where we are
Being a fan of my local club no longer feels like I'm supporting some non-league non-entity.
Being in the championship, I don't have to stay up until the end of the championship highlights show.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We have a roof

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
Thank god we have some supporters who's glass is half full -we have so much going on that is good the futures very bright...I believe in Gus and Bloom, the fact we haven't won for 7 games doesn't mean I will lose the faith. Common Albion! Super Seagulls...............

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We have a great new stadium, with very good facilities.
I love having screens at the game for replays.
We have played some very good possession football this year. Better football than in any time I remember watching us.
We are in a position where we are a serious option for top players, which is only going to improve the team, and the football we play
Being in the championship we get to see some top teams and top names come to play against us (recently relegated prem teams, more recognisable prem loanees, names to watch out for on their way up etc)
Comfy seats
A roof (that will be effective when the wind is blowing in the right direction)
A sense that a lot of teams are happy for us after our years in the wilderness, and little resentment or sense that we don't deserve to be where we are
Being a fan of my local club no longer feels like I'm supporting some non-league non-entity.
Being in the championship, I don't have to stay up until the end of the championship highlights show.

Top post! :clap2:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Do you work in Marketing? :lolol:

THIS.

Also, the pies are fantastic quality (99% of the time) and are reasonably priced.
Not getting wet when it rains at a game!
Some quality loan signings and some quality contracted players!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sorry, you can't have that. This is a thread for positives, and that is clearly a negative. The fans were clamouring for sporks and the club let us down badly.

Well they are sort of "sporky" as opposed to "forky"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here