nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
What a program...

Grange_Hill.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I fancied Georgina most. She resembled a girl called Geraldine i was friends with for a number of 'semesters', who was the girlie long jump champion of Dorothy Stringer for a good few years. Georgina ended up with Ziggy, their tightened hands clasping lustfully, probably each thinking of the backseat of the bus, fingers glueily in action. Geraldine had a long relationship with my friend Sam. He was and is a drummer. It led me to believe that attraction is often suggested and fronted by skill (not African bum disease), and that all i really have is a sometimes bold statement of ridicule as my weapon and beauty.

Samantha_Lewis.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably the only other one who made it "big" after Grange Hill other than Todd Carty...

Susan_Tully.jpg

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Are any Grange Hill actors no longer with us?

Sadly yes. Robert Hartley, who played gruff deputy head Mr Keating in the early years, died in the 1990s. Two years later we lost Anne Kristen, who played strict Miss Clark in Series 6. David Scarboro, EastEnders' original Mark Fowler who had a non-speaking role in Series 7, took his own life in 1988.

Laura Sadler, who played Judi Jeffreys, died from severe head injuries after falling from a second floor balcony in 2003. The circumstances of her death were cruelly similar to how her screen character died.

The legendary Michael Sheard, who made Mr Bronson the most famous teacher in Grange Hill's history, lost his battle with cancer in August 2005. He was 65. Six weeks later Lucinda Gane (Miss Mooney) succumbed to the same affliction. :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing hell why didnt we have SAWTS like this

Maddie Gilkes played by Kacey Barnfield

Maddie_Gilks.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here