Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of LIGHT BULB jokes...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb??

Fish

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
* Non pc sexist joke alert *

Why does it take 30 women with PMT to change a light bulb ?

BECAUSE IT JUST DOES OK

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How many folk singers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. one to change the bulb and four to sing about how much they liked the old one.

How many psychatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one. But the lightbulb must want to change.

How many Microsoft technicians does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. Darkness [TM] is the new industry standard.

How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
None. "Don't worry about me, I'll be alright sitting here in the dark. You just stay there in your nice house with all it's working light bulbs and don't even think about me for a moment, it'll be fine, after all I bought you up to be a good son and I quite understand that worrying about your poor mother's lighting conditions is not really that important, I'll do it myself and ooh my hip, no it's nothing...."

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
How many Albion Chairmen does it take to change a light bulb?

Two, one to change the bulb, and one to offer the bulb a 4 year rolling contract when it gets to 34 based on appearances and to offer an imaginary £100,000 to another light bulb which we have no cost chance of getting, and failing to reduce the cost of the light bulb even though fewer people are now paying to see the light bulb.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
How many ManUre fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

100,001. One to change the bulb and 100,000 to buy the 2007 Lightbulb Changing Commemorative DVD, t-shirt and mug.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How many NSC'ers does it take to change a light bulb. 500, 1 to do it and the rest to endlessly drone on about how it could have been done better, cheaper and with more flare.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
How many United fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change the bulb, the other to drive him up from Surrey.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many Germans does it take to change a light bulb ?

Only 1 as the German person in question would have placed their stepladder directly under the light fitting with an adaquate clear space around them so as to allow easy access for the operation. They would also have made sure that the power supply to the fitting would have been isolated so as to eliminate the chance of an electrical shock. They would also have made a list of all bulbs in the house as to whether they were screw in or bayonet type and would have left a spare supply readily to hand in a safe place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here