Southwick
Artois said:
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur. :eek:
And polar bears have black skin

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
The Long Island Iced Tea cocktail got its name from the prohibition years in the US. Drinkers would be able to escape reprimand by officials due to the drink's similar appearance to an Iced Tea.

That's my favourite so far.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
D'Angelo Saxon said:
The second largest Guiness drinking nation in the world after Ireland is Nigeria.
I knew that, it was on a documentary about Guiness a little while back. :drink:

They drink the bottles which still say that its good for you which are illegal over here now.

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Scarface said:
I knew that, it was on a documentary about Guiness a little while back. :drink:

They drink the bottles which still say that its good for you which are illegal over here now.

In Nigeria, Guiness also brews a stronger 9% abv version which a lot of Nigerians are getting in trouble for smuggling into this country...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
larus said:
The flesh between a womans pussy and arse is called a 'cosif'.
.'cause if it wasn't there, her guts would fall out.

Reminds me of how the Stranglers explained why a woman's waist is called a waist the other night. "It's called a waist because there is plenty of room for some more **** there" apparently.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Juan Albion said:
Reminds me of how the Stranglers explained why a woman's waist is called a waist the other night. "It's called a waist because there is plenty of room for some more **** there" apparently.
Why do women have legs?

So they dont leave a trail like a slug! :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Slash from Guns N Roses was born in Stoke On Trent

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
RICHLAND, Washington (AP) -- Leana Beasley has faith that a dog is man's best friend.

Faith, a 4-year-old Rottweiler, phoned 911 when Beasley fell out of her wheelchair and barked urgently into the receiver until a dispatcher sent help. Then the service dog unlocked the front door for the police officer.

"I sensed there was a problem on the other end of the 911 call," said dispatcher Jenny Buchanan. "The dog was too persistent in barking directly into the phone receiver. I knew she was trying to tell me something."

larus

Juan Albion said:
RICHLAND, Washington (AP) -- Leana Beasley has faith that a dog is man's best friend.

Faith, a 4-year-old Rottweiler, phoned 911 when Beasley fell out of her wheelchair and barked urgently into the receiver until a dispatcher sent help. Then the service dog unlocked the front door for the police officer.

"I sensed there was a problem on the other end of the 911 call," said dispatcher Jenny Buchanan. "The dog was too persistent in barking directly into the phone receiver. I knew she was trying to tell me something."

Bet Faith was pissed off. Thought she'd dialled for a pizza with extra pepperonni.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here