Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I agree mate

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Did you say you moved over there two year ago?Bloody hell you have already got there accent mate

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
rogue said:
Did you say you moved over there two year ago?Bloody hell you have already got there accent mate

That's what I was thinking. Unbelievable - you're one of them now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, I am elated AND gutted.

I was a twat. £30 and all the police shit in the world would've been worth that result. I am a twat. I should've gone.

:clap: to you guys who went. You deserved it more than I did. You went, I didn't. You are better fans. I need to take a look at myself, because I've just missed the best away trip since Hereford (which I DID go to). I am genuinely in awe, its a stupendous night, and I wasn't part of it.

I should have gone. And I have no excuses.

Last edited:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
:wave: Gutted, but not pissed off. Called Safeway after the final whistle and it took me right into the thick of it. A great night for all concernced! :clap2:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Strooth mate.You do have there horrible accent and i'm not alone in my opinion

Last edited:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i feel so gutted. 26/10/02 was my 19th birthday and probably the worst i've ever had. my housemate went down for this one and to be honest, i pitied him. thought we were gonna get a beating. he's now gone to the leeds and palace game and i've missed both. i should really pick these more carefully.
:(

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bozza said:
That's what I was thinking. Unbelievable - you're one of them now.

You should see his Kangaroo tattoo

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Annoyed that I couldn't be there but ecstatic at the result. Also, tomorrow I'll still be in New Zealand and it's a warm here, where as I'll have been cold if I was at home. Contented.
:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here